The IE1000A mass flow controller is elastomer-sealed, multi-gas/multi-range MFC designed for use in harsh industrial environments where resistance to liquid and dust ingress are essential.
I-Series Mass Flow Controllers are designed specifically for industrial mass flow control applications in harsh environments. Gas flow rates from 5 sccm to 1000 slm can be controlled with 1% of setpoint accuracy .
The multi-gas/multi-range feature and other custom controls are accessed through the embedded diagnostic interface. A standard Ethernet cable and JAVA-enabled HTML browser are the only tools needed
The multi-gas/multi-range feature and other custom controls are accessed through the embedded diagnostic interface. Configure an I-Series mass flow controller by selecting the gas from a drop-down menu and specify the desired Full Scale flow range.
The embedded diagnostic interface. An Ethernet cable and HTML browser are the only tools needed. Perform routine device health checks, plot flow response, and store operating data for offline analysis with the I-Series MFC diagnostic interface.
The IE1000A is one in the line of MKS I-Series mass flow controllers. These mass flow controllers are elastomer-sealed, multi-gas/multi-range devices designed for use in harsh environments where resistance to liquid and dust ingress are essential. Applications include those where “hose down” may be required, or industrial glass production where moisture and particulates are present. With its IP66 rated enclosure, the I-Series meets the stringent requirements of these aggressive environments.
I-Series mass flow controllers are available in ranges from 5 sccm to 1000 slm (N2 equivalent. Fast response to set point with minimal overshoot/undershoot is achieved by control valve design suited specifically to the flow range required and MKS’s unique control algorithms.
Control valve design also provides maintenance of closed conductance leak rates that are well below competitive high flow MFCs.
The multi-gas/multi-range feature (along with other custom controls) is accessed through the MFCs embedded diagnostic interface, which requires no special software or hardware to operate. A standard Ethernet cable and JAVA-enabled HTML browser, widely available, are all the tools needed. The critical gas parameters for typical high flow rate gases are already stored on the device. Configuring the device is simply a matter of selecting the gas from a drop down menu and specifying the desired full scale flow range. The diagnostic interface also allows the user to perform routine device health checks, plot flow response, and store operating data for offline analysis
IE1000A – Industrial Mass Flow Controller with IP66 Rating for Flow Rates up to 1000 slm
- IP66 rated enclosure provides protection against ingress of water and dust present in harsh environments
- Fast response to setpoint change reduces flow stabilization time for short process steps, enhancing process throughput
- Tightly controlled flow accuracy of process gas enables improved process matching
- Reduced inlet pressure (pressure drop) requirement simplifies gas supply regulation from a single source
- Accurate flow control over a wide dynamic range, even when down ranged, reduces need for an additional low range MFC
- Device configuration and diagnostics made simple through standard Ethernet interface
- Uses a standard web browser with no special software required
- CE Mark and RoHS Compliance - meeting requirements for the European Union
Request information now or download our brochure.
We are happy to answer your questions by phone at +49 89 - 2176 67 43