To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
Direct, contactless temperature control (ITC = Internal Temperature Control)
As early as 1990, MLS was the first manufacturer to sell rotors with high-pressure vessels for microwave-assisted processes. Another pioneering achievement was the development of self-regulating valves for all vessels. This prevents sample loss and vessel damage. The next stage of development is now the control of the internal temperature of all sample vessels by means of ITC technology.
A look inside the vessels with the example of the rotor MAXI-14 ITC:
ITC technology controls the sample temperature in each vessel. Materials such as PTFE-TFM, glass, quartz, etc. are transparent to the IR emission of the sample and thus reflect the direct sample temperature without delay. The IR sensor only receives for this specific wavelength. As a result, each sample is recorded, controlled and shown on the screen, giving the user perfect quality control.
- Use of transparent, glassy "multi-layer" pressure vessels
- High material transparency for the visual observation of the samples
- Automatic pressure control via cover valves offers optimal operational safety
- Removal of all vessels together with one grip reduces working time and increases safety (patented MLS technology)
- Separate rotor upper part with sample ID / numbering prevents mixing-up of samples
- Unique easy use - automatic opening and closing of the containers by means of the ACM-maxi automatic capping module
- Protected venturi exhaust
- Less stress for the laboratory staff
- Fast, accurate and inexpensive sample preparation
- 1The Standard for Lab Charge Measurement: Mütek PCD-05 Particle Charge Detector
- 2Flexible Modular Plant Systems for the Process Water and Wastewater Treatment
- 3Seperation Problems? Find and Compare Online 90.000 HPLC-Columns by over 20 Manufacturers
- 4Everything under Control - with This Intelligent Microwave Digestion System
- 5Determine C,H,N, and S Fast and Reliable – in Every Matrix
- 6Supercritical CO2 Extraction Systems for Analysis and R&D
- 7Kjeldahl: Fully Automated Distillation, Titration and Evaluation
- 8Chromimage®Scanner (UV/Visible)
- 9Determination of N/Protein Content by the Dumas Method
- 10High Pressure Reactors, Parallel Reactors and Multi Reaction Systems in All Variations