To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.chemeurope.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
MPA II - the new FT-NIR Multi Purpose Analyzer
Push button QC with FT-NIR spectroscopy
The advantage of FT-NIR spectroscopy in general, and in particular the Bruker Optics MPA II, lies in its versatility and ease of use. FT-NIR is a fast and accurate method for non-destructive analysis of liquid, solid and semi-solid samples, saving costs through reduced time and reagent consumption. It has already largely replaced a number of wet chemical analysis techniques in a variety of industries, including the food and feed industries and the chemical and pharmaceutical industries.
The main advantages of FT-NIR spectroscopy are:
- non-destructive analysis
- no sample preparation, no waste
- No special knowledge required, simple sample presentation
- no typical mistakes of classical laboratory methods
- Analysis of multiple components in less than a minute
- suitable for any solid, semi-solid or liquid sample
MPA II - FT-NIR in a new light
The new MPA II is the result of more than 40 years of experience in the development and manufacture of FT-IR and FT-NIR spectrometers. It is a powerful tool for developing sophisticated NIR methods for your laboratory or process needs and yet an easy-to-use and robust QA / QC instrument for routine analysis. With its modular technology, it can be configured individually for each analytical task, because the choice of the optimal measurement method is crucial in solving your analytical problem. The MPAII is the complete solution for your daily QA / QC tasks, but also for sophisticated method development.
Often, it is not obvious from the beginning which method of measurement is the most appropriate one. With the MPAII you just try several methods and choose the best option for you.
- Liquids can be measured in the sample room with disposable vials or cuvettes, but also directly in the container with fiber optic probes.
- Analyze the composition of pharmaceutical or chemical bulk products using fiber optic probes or fill them into vials and measure them on the integration sphere.
- Test your solid or semi-solid food products with the integration ball.
- Analyze tablets with the external transmission unit and the sample wheel.
The robustness of the instrument allows its use in the laboratory and in production. It can even be used on a trolley for mobile applications. The durable components of the spectrometer and state-of-the-art optical components ensure outstanding performance and stability with reduced maintenance costs.
- 1Supercritical CO2 Extraction Systems for Analysis and R&D
- 2The Standard for Lab Charge Measurement: Mütek PCD-05 Particle Charge Detector
- 3Chromimage®Scanner (UV/Visible)
- 4Particle Size and Particle Size Distribution in Laboratory and Process from below 0.1 to 8,750 µm
- 5Automated Laboratory Reactors for More Safety, Efficiency and Cost-effectiveness
- 6Precise particle analysis even in extreme temperature and pressure ranges
- 7Analysis of Particle Size and Particle Shape in Laboratory and Process from below 1 µm to 34,000 µm
- 8Flexible Modular Plant Systems for the Process Water and Wastewater Treatment
- 9Comprehensive Characterization of Dispersions using STEP-Technology
- 10Bettersizer S3 Plus - Particle Size and Shape Analysis from 10 nm to 3500 µm