To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.chemeurope.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
Simple, Rugged And Trustworthy Refractometers
Fast measurements with automatic temperature control for daily routine analysis
Suitable for the lab or production area
Measurements within seconds
The digital EasyPlus refractometers have been developed for fast and accurate measurements with automatic temperature control, small sample volumes and minimal operator dependency.
Accurate and reliable results
EasyPlus refractometers guarantee high reliability and high precision, with an accuracy of up to 4 decimal places including an automatic temperature control. They facilitate the measurement of refractive index, sugar content (Brix), as well as many related values, e.g. the alcohol content.
Immediate QC results
It is possible to set up a range of acceptable limits for samples. Results that fall within this range are color-coded, enabling instant identification of accepted and rejected samples.
Especially for carbonated and non-carbonated drinks, the Easy Bev offers a vertical construction, so that sedimentation on the prism is reduced to a minimum. The additional sampling funnel simplifies the workflow and maximizes sample throughput.
Intelligently simple operation with LongClick™
The app-based interface of the refractometers makes it as easy to use as a smartphone. This saves time during training and routine tasks. Thanks to FastStart™ technology, measurements can be started the second the sample touches the cell. Likewise, a quick and easy verification with the integrated workflow via SimpleCheck™ is possible.
Robust design for efficient process quality control
High-quality components and materials ensure long instrument lifespan and withstand rough environments such as in the production line. With the splash-resistant touchscreen and a design, which guides liquids away from its electronic components, the instrument is ready to be used near the production line.
We are happy to answer your questions by phone at +49 (0) 641 / 95059880
- 1Supercritical CO2 Extraction Systems for Analysis and R&D
- 2The Standard for Lab Charge Measurement: Mütek PCD-05 Particle Charge Detector
- 3Chromimage®Scanner (UV/Visible)
- 4Particle Size and Particle Size Distribution in Laboratory and Process from below 0.1 to 8,750 µm
- 5Automated Laboratory Reactors for More Safety, Efficiency and Cost-effectiveness
- 6Analysis of Particle Size and Particle Shape in Laboratory and Process from below 1 µm to 34,000 µm
- 7Precise particle analysis even in extreme temperature and pressure ranges
- 8Flexible Modular Plant Systems for the Process Water and Wastewater Treatment
- 9Bettersizer S3 Plus - Particle Size and Shape Analysis from 10 nm to 3500 µm
- 10Comprehensive Characterization of Dispersions using STEP-Technology