To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
Far beyond the classical BOD (Biochemical Oxygen Demand), the system allows to perform a multitude of respiration tests.
The new OxiTop®-IDS measuring heads can be used to perform a multitude of respirometric degradation tests, from simple BOD (Biochemical Oxygen Demand) measurements for self-check purposes to degradation tests according to OECD, soil respiration tests and measurements of anaerobic processes, e.g. in biogas production, with a duration of up to 180 days.
The measuring heads are operated by WTW Multi 3620 IDS and Multi 3630 IDS portable instruments via a Bluetooth®-LE connection. The data output is via the instruments’ USB interface. However, basic BOD measurements can now be conducted without the external control unit too.
The OxiTop®-IDS is the successor of the OxiTop®-C, offering a more modern user interface and improved performance. The bright orange colour of the heads signals the radio communication capability within the IDS system.
A variant with a corrosion-proof sensor and enhanced measuring range for biogas applications is also available (OxiTop®-IDS/B with orange/cosmos grey housing).
The heads are available in proven, ready-to-use sets including sample bottles, stirring platforms and accessories. Existing accessories, bottles, vessels and adapters are fully compatible with the new heads.
biochemical oxygen demand
The IDS System comprises IDS probes, a wireless module and an inoLab meter or the new IDS Gate. IDS sensors are well established as reliable, precise and data safe measuring devices. Working with probes tethered to meters at the bench can present significant work flow inefficiencies and can ... more
Feasible measured value ✓ From calibration curve to photometric method data ✓ Chlorine – disinfectant in the water industry ✓ PhotometricColorimetry ✓ more
The handy A5 brochure offers a theoretical introduction into dissolved oxygen measurement and a multitude of practical tips more
WTW - a xylem brand Founded in 1945, WTW has provided outstanding leadership in the design and production of superior quality water testing instrumentation. 2005 marks our 60th anniversary. Laboratory & Field Instrumentation We offer the world's most complete line of pH/ORP, D.O./ BOD more
Vogel Pumps guarantees high quality, reliability, cost-effective pumping systems, maximizing efficiency in order to satisfy customer's needs at best. Our pumps cover many applications from clean water up to several chemical compositions as well as abrasive, hazardous and high temperature l ... more
For more than 50 years, Meinsberg Electrodes have been a synonym for innovation, high quality standard and custom-specific design. Sensortechnik Meinsberg develops and produce a wide range of electrochemical sensors for application in industry, water technology and laboratory analysis. more
- 1Most Advanced HPLC Systems with Excellent Retention Time Stability and Precision
- 2New Thermo Scientific Orbitrap Exploris Mass Spectrometry Systems
- 3New SPE material for liquid AND gas chromatography
- 4The Gold Standard in GC-MS for Sensitive, Specific Quantitation of Target Compounds
- 5Confident quantitation with triple quadrupole LC-MS systems
- 6Perform like a PRO in elemental analysis and experience simplicity, robustness and speed in ICP-OES
- 7Be a Pioneer – the Freedom to Explore Ion Chromatography
- 8Automate Your Environmental, Water, Detergent, Food and Beverage Analysis
- 9Neoma™ Multicollector ICP-MS - Technology that transforms your science
- 10High-Pressure Ion Chromatography (HPIC) with Top Resolution at Its Fastest