To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
A Membrane Inlet Mass Spectrometer (MIMS), Designed for Real-Time Analysis of Volatile Organic Compounds in Liquids
Measurments in milliseconds and in ppb range provide high-quality information for reaction engineering.
The membrane inlet is autoclavable and therefore suitable for sterile use in biotechnology.
The Vario one. fits in every laboratory, due to its compact size, and is designed for continuous operation.
Multi-substance analysis, directly from the liquid phase, thanks to a new inlet method using a porous membrane
Vario one. is a membrane inlet mass spectrometer (MIMS) for measuring concentrations of all volatile substances directly from the liquid phase.
Due to the special inlet procedure, no sample preparation is required; this saves time and money.
The unique advantage of the Vario one. is its porous membrane. In contrast to dense solution-diffusion membranes, such as polydimethylsiloxane (PDMS) membranes, the dissolved volatile substances in multi-component systems are transferred into the gas phase according to their partial pressures.
The advantage for users is that the concentrations of more than 30 different components can be measured simultaneously and without delay. This is of interest in reaction engineering when the educt and product concentrations in the system change rapidly. Measurement data are generated in milliseconds and the sensitivity of the measurement is in the ppb range.
By using a quadrupole mass spectrometer (QMS), the Vario one. is very compact, robust and affordable.
Variolytics is a service provider in the field of analytical devices. With our technology and consulting services, we enable customers to perform real-time measurements of their processes. With our help they can better map-out their biotechnological and chemical reactions. Our instruments more
- 1The Standard for Lab Charge Measurement: Mütek PCD-05 Particle Charge Detector
- 2Flexible Modular Plant Systems for the Process Water and Wastewater Treatment
- 3Seperation Problems? Find and Compare Online 90.000 HPLC-Columns by over 20 Manufacturers
- 4Compact UV-VIS spectrophotometers: top in terms of stray light, spectral range and scan speed
- 5Chromimage®Scanner (UV/Visible)
- 6Kjeldahl: Fully Automated Distillation, Titration and Evaluation
- 7Everything under Control - with This Intelligent Microwave Digestion System
- 8Ultrasonic Flow Meter for Very Small Flow Rates
- 9Benchtop Freezer for the Lab
- 10Berghof reactor technology - high- and low-pressure reactors, pressure vessels and metal-free reactors