Vision Engineering is a world leading manufacturer of ergonomic stereo microscopes and non-contact measuring systems. Founded in 1958, the company is now one of the most innovative and dynamic microscope manufacturers in the world, with offices in Europe, Asia and North America. more
The Ergonomic Stereo Microscope for More Productive Work
Superior ergonomics improves accuracy and reduces errors
Dynascope stereo optics provide amazing 3D viewing
Natural view of the subject with easy hand-eye co-ordination
A modern eyepiece-less stereo microscope for viewing and analyzing your components and samples in 3D
Lynx EVO is a high productivity stereo microscope without eyepieces, powering your productivity through stunning 3D viewing.
The unique patented eyepiece-less optics of award winning Lynx EVO liberates users from restrictive working practices, opening up a world of enhanced efficiency through unrivalled ease of use and ergonomic performance. It has been honoured with the Microscopy Today Innovation Award 2016.
Providing truly stunning 3D (stereo) imaging, Lynx EVO allows fast and accurate inspection in a wide range of applications, like inspection, rework and analysis in industry and laboratory areas.
The eyepiece-less optics of Lynx EVO significantly increase head freedom and eye relief, reducing operator stress and fatigue over long periods of time. Optimal operator ergonomics minimizes the risk of repetitive strain-related injuries.
The amazing 360° rotating viewer for Lynx EVO is the ultimate inspection accessory, permitting a full 360° rotating view of the subject (at an angle of 34°).
Find out More in the Video
Founded in 1958, Vision Engineering Ltd is a global leading-edge manufacturer of patented ergonomic stereo microscopes, digital inspection microscopes and non-contact measuring systems. Our unique patented products have saved manufacturing companies many man-hours, reduced materials wastag ... more
- 1Supelco - Certified Reference Materials & Analytical Standards
- 2The Standard for Lab Charge Measurement: Mütek PCD-06 Particle Charge Detector
- 3Crystal16 - the ultimate instrument for research and process development
- 4Separation and Sediment Analysis – All Dispersing Agents Are Possible
- 5Specialists in the rental and leasing of scientific equipment for laboratories throughout Europe
- 6Fully automated Kjeldahl analyser with advanced digital capabilities
- 7Synthesis Problems? Find Fast and Better Solutions for Organic Transformations
- 8Flexible Modular Plant Systems for the Process Water and Wastewater Treatment
- 9Particle size distribution? Keep it simple! Compact laser particle size analyzer with extra wide measuring range
- 10Affordable and Quick Identification and Quantification with NIR Analytics