To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
Excellent Full-HD image quality to help uncover hidden details
Intuitive easy image capture and documentation
Fast 60 fps provides clear images without motion blur
Ultra-sharp images combined with intuitive functionality for digital inspection & documentation
EVO Cam II digital microscope delivers excellent image quality to help uncover hidden details. Optical excellence and magnification up to 300x ensures ultra-sharp images at all times, EVO Cam II is optimized for quality control, testing, inspection and documentation, in Laboratory, R&D, Manufacturing and incoming goods inspection.
In just fractions of a second, high-resolution images can be captured in outstanding detail. Parts and components can be quickly and reliably checked in the live image and documented directly if required. An image quality of 60 fps (frames per second) enables live images to be seen without motion blur, and the variable magnification makes both macroscopic and microscopic viewing and capturing possible.
For the professional editing and further processing of images, an optional measurement and documentation software is available, which allows 2D measurement functions and focus stacking
(depth of focus module). For quick and easy recording, images can also be captured at the touch of a button and stored directly to a USB stick.
incoming goods inspection
Find out More in the Video
Vision Engineering Ltd is a leading-edge manufacturer of ergonomic stereo microscopes and non-contact measuring systems. Since its formation in 1958, Vision Engineering has become one of the world's most innovative and dynamic microscope manufacturers, with offices across Europe, Asia and N ... more
Vision Engineering is a world leading manufacturer of ergonomic stereo microscopes and non-contact measuring systems. Founded in 1958, the company is now one of the most innovative and dynamic microscope manufacturers in the world, with offices in Europe, Asia and North America. more
- 1Most Advanced HPLC Systems with Excellent Retention Time Stability and Precision
- 2New Thermo Scientific Orbitrap Exploris Mass Spectrometry Systems
- 3New SPE material for liquid AND gas chromatography
- 4The Gold Standard in GC-MS for Sensitive, Specific Quantitation of Target Compounds
- 5Confident quantitation with triple quadrupole LC-MS systems
- 6Perform like a PRO in elemental analysis and experience simplicity, robustness and speed in ICP-OES
- 7Be a Pioneer – the Freedom to Explore Ion Chromatography
- 8Automate Your Environmental, Water, Detergent, Food and Beverage Analysis
- 9Neoma™ Multicollector ICP-MS - Technology that transforms your science
- 10High-Pressure Ion Chromatography (HPIC) with Top Resolution at Its Fastest