To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
Simple operation without special knowledge of the automatic titration
Pre-installed standard methods for VFA/TAC, alkalinity, chloride, total acidity and further applications
Also suitable for manual titration and dosing
The entry into the automated titration
The titrator TitroLine 5000 is the first choice by entering the automated titration. It allows getting precise and quick results without a special training or a deeper knowledge of automatic titration.
The TitroLine 5000 can be used for many applications in water, wastewater, environmental or food analysis. For this there are pre-installed standard methods available in the titrator. Among these are VFA/TAC, alkalinity, total acidity in drinks and chloride. It also supports titration to pH and mV-endpoints as well as linear and dynamic titration to equivalence points.
A high resoultion pH/mV-measurement input allows the connection of pH-, ORP-, silver- and further mV-electrodes. Through the temperature measurement input for Pt 1000 and NTC 30 the titrator also allows an automatic temperature compensation during pH-measurement and titration.
Although the TitroLine 5000 is designed for automated titration it can be used for manual titrations and dosings. Therefore, it is the easiest entry into automated titration.
Find out More in the Video
The IDS System comprises IDS probes, a wireless module and an inoLab meter or the new IDS Gate. IDS sensors are well established as reliable, precise and data safe measuring devices. Working with probes tethered to meters at the bench can present significant work flow inefficiencies and can ... more
Feasible measured value ✓ From calibration curve to photometric method data ✓ Chlorine – disinfectant in the water industry ✓ PhotometricColorimetry ✓ more
The handy A5 brochure offers a theoretical introduction into dissolved oxygen measurement and a multitude of practical tips more
WTW - a xylem brand Founded in 1945, WTW has provided outstanding leadership in the design and production of superior quality water testing instrumentation. 2005 marks our 60th anniversary. Laboratory & Field Instrumentation We offer the world's most complete line of pH/ORP, D.O./ BOD more
Vogel Pumps guarantees high quality, reliability, cost-effective pumping systems, maximizing efficiency in order to satisfy customer's needs at best. Our pumps cover many applications from clean water up to several chemical compositions as well as abrasive, hazardous and high temperature l ... more
For more than 50 years, Meinsberg Electrodes have been a synonym for innovation, high quality standard and custom-specific design. Sensortechnik Meinsberg develops and produce a wide range of electrochemical sensors for application in industry, water technology and laboratory analysis. more
- 1Most Advanced HPLC Systems with Excellent Retention Time Stability and Precision
- 2New Thermo Scientific Orbitrap Exploris Mass Spectrometry Systems
- 3New SPE material for liquid AND gas chromatography
- 4The Gold Standard in GC-MS for Sensitive, Specific Quantitation of Target Compounds
- 5Confident quantitation with triple quadrupole LC-MS systems
- 6Perform like a PRO in elemental analysis and experience simplicity, robustness and speed in ICP-OES
- 7Be a Pioneer – the Freedom to Explore Ion Chromatography
- 8Automate Your Environmental, Water, Detergent, Food and Beverage Analysis
- 9Neoma™ Multicollector ICP-MS - Technology that transforms your science
- 10High-Pressure Ion Chromatography (HPIC) with Top Resolution at Its Fastest