After five years of close and successful cooperation, the fluid technology specialist Bürkert has now acquired all shares of BBS Systems AG, with headquarters in Wil, Switzerland. The complete integration of the company, which specialises in components and system solutions for bio- and phar ... more
Fluid systems for instrument-based analytics/ spectroscopy
Compact device module up to 100% tested
Independent of pre-pressure, with hard and soft security
User-specific, digital sub-systems
Individual sub-systems consisting of valve, sensor, controller and safety circuit from one source
Spectroscopy is based on precise and reliable sensor and actuator equipment. Combustion gases and carrier gases or liquids for absorption spectroscopy must be dosed and mixed with precision, requiring precise pressure and liquid control circuits, among other things.
To meet this need, Bürkert offers various solenoid and micro valves in single or 2/3 way versions, each with and without media separation as well as proportional valves. For recording the measured values, pressure and flow sensors are available.
In addition, a variety of flow regulators are available for gases and liquids, through to fully assembled, ready-to-go system solutions. Instead of individual components, the customer receives the entire fluid system as a ready-assembled and fully tested unit.
Fluid block, PCB with integrated sensor equipment, all connections for fluids, power supply and communication are grouped on one compact module plate.
For automation of the analyses, all process data can be transferred via individual communication interface.
Find out More in the Video
Christian Bürkert GmbH & Co. KG won this year's IP Management Award for intellectual property. With this award the Fraunhofer IAO Institute for Industrial Engineering distinguishes companies, now for the fourth time, for their sustainable, well-aimed patent management. The award was present ... more
We offer global experience you can rely on. Bürkert is an adaptable organisation with flexible processes. We are continually committed to achieving success, both for our customers and ourselves. Consistent and continuous investment in research & development and in staff training enables us ... more
- 1Supelco - Certified Reference Materials & Analytical Standards
- 2The Standard for Lab Charge Measurement: Mütek PCD-06 Particle Charge Detector
- 3Automate Your Environmental, Water, Detergent, Food and Beverage Analysis
- 4Synthesis Problems? Find Fast and Better Solutions for Organic Transformations
- 5Be a Pioneer – the Freedom to Explore Ion Chromatography
- 6Built for the Lab - Built for IT - Why compromise?
- 7Flexible Modular Plant Systems for the Process Water and Wastewater Treatment
- 8From seaman to captain in HPLC and GC analytics – see how easy it is to master Empower
- 9Layering – a High Quality and Cost Efficient Alternative to Spray Drying
- 10Certified NOx analyzers for efficient gas analysis