Mixing and Degassing in one step with vacuum support
Built according to your specifications using highly corrosion resistant materials.
Modular setup for customized configuration and easy upgradability.
Smart design features allows for safe & effortless handling and operation.
Buchi lab and pilot pressure reactor systems are used for various applications under pressure.
Buchi pressure reactor systems are used for various applications and reactions under pressure including, hydrogenation, polymerization, catalyst screening and corrosion testing from lab to pilot scale. Buchi pressure reactor systems are designed for intensive daily use in laboratories, pilot plants / kilo labs and small-scale production facilities. Depending on the physical process requirements (i.e. pressure, temperature, volume), the chemical process requirements (i.e. chemical properties of process media) and operational & regulatory requirements the appropriate reactor model is selected. In addition, the selection of the model, the individual unit may be customized in various dimensions (i.e. material in contact with media, vessel shape, stirrer drive capacity, stirrer shape etc.). A wide range of reactor accessories for subsequent modification and upgrades is available.
Buchi pressure reactors - customized solutions for your specific process requirements.
C3 Prozess- und Analysentechnik GmbH
For more than 25 years C3 Prozess- und Analysentechnik GmbH is selling devices and equipment to laboratories, pilot plants and production to the chemical, pharmaceutical and material science industry and research institutes. We concentrate on niche products - pressure reactor system, glass ... more
- 1Supelco - Certified Reference Materials & Analytical Standards
- 2The Standard for Lab Charge Measurement: Mütek PCD-06 Particle Charge Detector
- 3Crystal16 - the ultimate instrument for research and process development
- 4Specialists in the rental and leasing of scientific equipment for laboratories throughout Europe
- 5Separation and Sediment Analysis – All Dispersing Agents Are Possible
- 6Fully automated Kjeldahl analyser with advanced digital capabilities
- 7Synthesis Problems? Find Fast and Better Solutions for Organic Transformations
- 8Flexible Modular Plant Systems for the Process Water and Wastewater Treatment
- 9Phönix Microwave Muffle Furnace
- 10Particle size distribution? Keep it simple! Compact laser particle size analyzer with extra wide measuring range