Stackable Incubator Shaker ✓ Capacity-optimized platforms from 125 mL to 5L conical flasks ✓ Constant incubation conditions 24/7 ✓ more
Incubator Shaker Catalogue 2020/21 - Innova and New Brunswick models from Eppendorf
Stackable Incubator Shakers, Benchtop Shakers, CO2 Incubator Shakers, Console-style Shakers
Are you looking for a reliable incubator shaker for your solubility studies, bioreactor inoculum preparation, parallel screening, growth of phototropic organisms, or production of peptides, recombinant proteins, enzymes and other products?
Discover the large portfolio of Innova and New Brunswick shakers from Eppendorf that have been a reliable partner for scientists for over 70 years.
In this catalogue you will find the following products to find the perfect match for your application:
- Two- and threefold stackable incubator shaker
- High throughput / high capacity incubator shaker
- Benchtop incubator shaker
- Refrigerated incubator shaker
- Top-loading / console-style incubator shaker
- Incubator shakers with photosynthetic/LED light
- Shaker platforms (universal or dedicated), clamps, racks, and other accessories
The catalogue also includes a portfolio of open-air orbital shakers and provides background on incubator shaker technology.
Interested in an individual quote or product demo?
Use the contact possibilities below to get in contact with us.
In daily operations, lab managers usually have to monitor and manage multiple systems. If information on devices, about people and running processes is disjointed and spread across numerous data silos, managers need a lot of time to find specific data. An IoT platform can consolidate this i ... more
The globally active Eppendorf Group continues its growth track in Asia in a targeted manner and has opened a new site in Singapore. The new subsidiary is located in the heart of Singapore’s modern Biopolis science center and offers attractive office workplaces for sales and service activiti ... more
The globally positioned Eppendorf Group, a life science specialist, is picking up speed when it comes to climate protection. The company is reducing its CO2 emissions and will be climate-neutral by 2028 – much earlier than specified by the EU. To enable this, Eppendorf has developed a compa ... more
- White papers
Eppendorf is a leading life science company that develops and sells instruments, consumables, and services for liquid handling, sample handling, and cell handling in laboratories worldwide. Its product range includes pipettes and automated pipetting systems, dispensers, centrifuges, mixers, ... more
The Eppendorf Sales Germany GmbH is a subsidiary of Eppendorf AG in Hamburg. From our headquarters in Cologne / Wesseling we are responsible for the distribution of the entire Eppendorf portfolios in Germany - the home market from Eppendorf. In addition to a competent sales team support ap ... more
- 1Supelco - Certified Reference Materials & Analytical Standards
- 2The Standard for Lab Charge Measurement: Mütek PCD-06 Particle Charge Detector
- 3Automate Your Environmental, Water, Detergent, Food and Beverage Analysis
- 4Be a Pioneer – the Freedom to Explore Ion Chromatography
- 5Synthesis Problems? Find Fast and Better Solutions for Organic Transformations
- 6Built for the Lab - Built for IT - Why compromise?
- 7Flexible Modular Plant Systems for the Process Water and Wastewater Treatment
- 8Analysis of particle size and particle shape in laboratory and process from below 1 µm to 34,000 µm
- 9Honeywell catalogue for personal protective equipment
- 10Certified NOx analyzers for efficient gas analysis