To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
Maximum Flexibility for the Toughest Challenges in Process Analysis
Modular architecture - application-specific combination of wet part cabinets for application flexibility
Combination of multiple analysis techniques to monitor various parameters in multiple sample streams
Turn-key solution - sample preparation solutions and integrated systems
Avoid downtimes with the customized online monitoring of several parameters and measuring points
The 2060 Process Analyzer is an integrated solution for 24/7 online-monitoring of critical chemical parameters in industrial processes. The system is entirely modular by design enabling custom configurations for monitoring single or multiple process streams. Thanks to the modular architecture of the wet part and the possibility to combine multiple cabinets and even placed different cabinets in different locations, a wide range of applications are possible.
One or multiple parameters, in a single or multiple streams varying from trace levels to high concentrations in a single configuration? Using multiple analysis techniques, the 2060 Process analyzer is capable to cover a broad range of applications and concentrations by bringing the proven and high-quality Metrohm analysis modules from the lab to the process.
The analyzer is designed to withstand harsh process environments which results in a long analyzer lifetime and increased uptime due to less maintenance intervals.
Find out More in the Video
The 2060 Process Analyzer is an integrated solution for 24/7 online-monitoring of critical chemical parameters in industrial processes. The system is entirely modular by design enabling custom configurations for monitoring single or multiple process streams. Thanks to the modular architect ... more
Metrohm Process Analytics is one of the leading solution providers for the process industry. With the know-how from over 40 years, we plan and manufacture tailor-made process analysis systems that are used for online, inline or atline monitoring and control of chemical processes in a wide v ... more
- 1Supelco - Certified Reference Materials & Analytical Standards
- 2New Multi-Liter Hydrogen generator by VICI DBS
- 3The Standard for Lab Charge Measurement: Mütek PCD-06 Particle Charge Detector
- 4Flexible Modular Plant Systems for the Process Water and Wastewater Treatment
- 5Better analytics through better digestions
- 6Honeywell catalogue for personal protective equipment
- 7Moving Data: Across Systems, Technologies and Time
- 8Insert the grinding bowl, start, finished: Get to know the fastest and safest Planetary Ball Mills on the market
- 9Production of standards, samples and concentrations - fast and reliable
- 10Compact, clean and high performance TOC analysis