To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
Innovative Design of Emerson Vortex Flowmeters
Improve Process Availibility
Reduce Installation Costs
Designed according IEC 61508 to be integrated in SIL2/3 control loops
Delivering on the Promise of Vortex
Rosemount 8800 Series Vortex Flow Meters offer world-class reliability with a gasket-free, non-clog meter body that eliminates potential leak points, resulting in maximum process availability and fewer unscheduled shutdowns.
The unique design of Emerson's Rosemount 8800 Vortex Flow Meters features isolated sensors that eliminate the need to break process seals for flow and temperature sensor replacement.
Find out More in the Video
Two-wire Coriolis flowmeters with diagnostics are now a viable option for many facilities including chemical plants, refineries and power generation stations. The 4200 2-wire Coriolis meter lowers capital expenditures and provides a faster commissioning time with the ability to share power ... more
Rosemount 8800 Series Vortex Flow Meters offer world-class reliability with a gasket-free, non-clog meter body that eliminates potential leak points, resulting in maximum process availability and fewer unscheduled shutdowns. The unique design of Emerson's Rosemount 8800 Vortex Flow Meters f ... more
Emerson announced it has acquired ProSys Inc., a global supplier of software and services that increase production and safety for the chemical, oil and gas, pulp and paper, and refining industries. By building intuitive processes for plant operators, these solutions make everything from eve ... more
Emerson Process Management announced the appointment of Andreas Fuchs as General Manager, Germany. Andreas joined Emerson in 2004 and was instrumental in the global launch of the DeltaV SIS modern process safety system. Over the past six years, as Director of Strategic Services, he has esta ... more
Emerson announced it has acquired ISE Magtech, enabling Emerson Process Management to strengthen its level measurement solutions in the oil and gas, refining, chemical and power generation industries. Terms of the acquisition were not disclosed. ISE Magtech designs and manufactures level ... more
Emerson is where technology and engineering come together to create solutions for the benefit of our customers, driven without compromise for a world in action. more
Emerson Process Management is a leading global supplier of products, services, and solutions that measure, analyze, control, automate, and improve process-related operations. The company evolved from the business previously known as Fisher-Rosemount. We now offer broader capabilities to hel ... more
- 1Supelco - Certified Reference Materials & Analytical Standards
- 2The Standard for Lab Charge Measurement: Mütek PCD-06 Particle Charge Detector
- 3The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 46X: VEGA’s simple radar formula for better processes
- 5The New Standard in Adhesion and Cohesion Testing
- 6Analysis of particle size and particle shape in laboratory and process from below 1 µm to 34,000 µm
- 7Crystalline PV/RR: Access crystallization and formulation information at mL scale
- 8Flexible Modular Plant Systems for the Process Water and Wastewater Treatment
- 9From seaman to captain in HPLC and GC analytics – see how easy it is to master Empower
- 10Built for the Lab - Built for IT - Why compromise?