Secoya Technologies is a dynamic team of technology experts in the field of crystallization, single and double emulsification, selective separation and chemical synthesis. Thanks to the smart use of our patented microstructure reactor elements, our equipment can deliver high-quality product ... more
An Easy Continuous Crystallisation Technology for the Production of API with the Desired Attributes
Facilitating the crystallisation process by eliminating the need for seeding and micronisation step
Enabling the production of API with the desired crystal attributes without post-processing
By downscaling reactor size, nucleation is precisely controlled, yielding high batch consistency
The versatility of Secoya Crystallisation Technology enables manufacture of most products
Unlike any alternative process, the Secoya crystallisation technology is based on the precise control of spontaneous nucleation through the use of millifluidic tubular reactors upon cooling and different antisolvent addition possibilities. Using such capillaries, any parameter influencing the nucleation is ideally optimized and controlled.
Secoya’s crystallisation technology is unique, enabling crystallisation of molecules in a single process step avoiding difficult work-up when performed with conventional batch systems. Due to the uniformity in design of the reactors, product output is very stable with very limited product variability.
Any crystal size from nano– to micrometric scale can be achieved, in most cases a window of possible end-sizes can be obtained on the same equipment; it is a true on-demand, flexible and low surface process equipment.
Possible applications are small organic and inorganic molecules such as Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients, chemicals requiring very fine particle size distributions, nanosized particles, etc.
We guide you from the early development stages up to the sales, installation and after sales support of your process. Our experienced development team has an excellent track record in taking on new crystallisation processes.
millifluidic tubular reactors
- 1Supelco - Certified Reference Materials & Analytical Standards
- 2The Standard for Lab Charge Measurement: Mütek PCD-06 Particle Charge Detector
- 3Crystal16 - the ultimate instrument for research and process development
- 4Specialists in the rental and leasing of scientific equipment for laboratories throughout Europe
- 5Fully automated Kjeldahl analyser with advanced digital capabilities
- 6Synthesis Problems? Find Fast and Better Solutions for Organic Transformations
- 7Flexible Modular Plant Systems for the Process Water and Wastewater Treatment
- 8Phönix Microwave Muffle Furnace
- 9Particle size distribution? Keep it simple! Compact laser particle size analyzer with extra wide measuring range
- 10Certified NOx analyzers for efficient gas analysis