To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
Buchi lab and pilot pressure reactors - customized solutions for your process requirements.
Built according to your specifications using highly corrosion resistant materials.
Modular setup for customized configuration and easy upgradability.
Smart design features allows for safe & effortless handling and operation.
Buchi lab and pilot pressure reactor systems are used for various applications under pressure.
Buchi pressure reactor systems are used for various applications and reactions under pressure including, hydrogenation, polymerization, catalyst screening and corrosion testing from lab to pilot scale. Buchi pressure reactor systems are designed for intensive daily use in laboratories, pilot plants / kilo labs and small-scale production facilities. Depending on the physical process requirements (i.e. pressure, temperature, volume), the chemical process requirements (i.e. chemical properties of process media) and operational & regulatory requirements the appropriate reactor model is selected. In addition, the selection of the model, the individual unit may be customized in various dimensions (i.e. material in contact with media, vessel shape, stirrer drive capacity, stirrer shape etc.). A wide range of reactor accessories for subsequent modification and upgrades is available.
Buchi pressure reactors - customized solutions for your specific process requirements.
Radleys Discovery Technologies, manufacturers of apparatus and consumables for parallel synthesis, work-up, and purification has recently announced an exclusive distribution agreement with Brinkmann Instruments Inc. (Westbury, NY) to spearhead its US sales and support. Brinkmann is a le ... more
Buchiglas (Buchi AG) is a globally leading Swiss manufacturer of reactor systems and pilot plants for the chemical and pharmaceutical industry as well as research institutions– from lab, through pilot to production scale. Our company offers two distinct product lines: • Reactors systems ... more
- 1Supelco - Certified Reference Materials & Analytical Standards
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Particle Size and Particle Size Distribution in Laboratory and Process from below 0.1 µm to 8,750 µm
- 43D Raman microscopes with unequalled speed, sensitivity and resolution
- 5Flexible Modular Plant Systems for the Process Water and Wastewater Treatment
- 6Spectra and more for your analytical lab!
- 7Microwave Digestion System BLADE
- 8The Standard for Lab Charge Measurement: Mütek PCD-06 Particle Charge Detector
- 9Product Development and Contract Manufacturing of Granules and Pellets
- 10Analysis of particle size and particle shape in laboratory and process from below 1 µm to 34,000 µm