To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
Buchi lab and pilot pressure reactors - customized solutions for your process requirements.
Built according to your specifications using highly corrosion resistant materials.
Modular setup for customized configuration and easy upgradability.
Smart design features allows for safe & effortless handling and operation.
Buchi lab and pilot pressure reactor systems are used for various applications under pressure.
Buchi pressure reactor systems are used for various applications and reactions under pressure including, hydrogenation, polymerization, catalyst screening and corrosion testing from lab to pilot scale. Buchi pressure reactor systems are designed for intensive daily use in laboratories, pilot plants / kilo labs and small-scale production facilities. Depending on the physical process requirements (i.e. pressure, temperature, volume), the chemical process requirements (i.e. chemical properties of process media) and operational & regulatory requirements the appropriate reactor model is selected. In addition, the selection of the model, the individual unit may be customized in various dimensions (i.e. material in contact with media, vessel shape, stirrer drive capacity, stirrer shape etc.). A wide range of reactor accessories for subsequent modification and upgrades is available.
Buchi pressure reactors - customized solutions for your specific process requirements.
Radleys Discovery Technologies, manufacturers of apparatus and consumables for parallel synthesis, work-up, and purification has recently announced an exclusive distribution agreement with Brinkmann Instruments Inc. (Westbury, NY) to spearhead its US sales and support. Brinkmann is a le ... more
Buchiglas (Buchi AG) is a globally leading Swiss manufacturer of reactor systems and pilot plants for the chemical and pharmaceutical industry as well as research institutions– from lab, through pilot to production scale. Our company offers two distinct product lines: • Reactors systems ... more
- 1Most Advanced HPLC Systems with Excellent Retention Time Stability and Precision
- 2New Thermo Scientific Orbitrap Exploris Mass Spectrometry Systems
- 3New SPE material for liquid AND gas chromatography
- 4The Gold Standard in GC-MS for Sensitive, Specific Quantitation of Target Compounds
- 5Confident quantitation with triple quadrupole LC-MS systems
- 6Perform like a PRO in elemental analysis and experience simplicity, robustness and speed in ICP-OES
- 7Be a Pioneer – the Freedom to Explore Ion Chromatography
- 8Automate Your Environmental, Water, Detergent, Food and Beverage Analysis
- 9Neoma™ Multicollector ICP-MS - Technology that transforms your science
- 10High-Pressure Ion Chromatography (HPIC) with Top Resolution at Its Fastest