To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
Simple removal of high boiling point solvents
Samples dried directly from tubes and vials
Safe drying of temperature sensitive compounds
Fast and effective evaporation
Designed to be easy to use - the Smart Evaporator C1 is an affordably priced system optimised to concentrate or dry single samples directly from any tube or vial (up to 32mm neck diameter) even in high boiling solvents such as DMSO, DMF or water.
Drawing upon BioChromato’s patented Vacuum Vortex Concentration technology, the compact, benchtop Smart Evaporator C1 offers fast and effective evaporation in tubes or vials without solvent bumping thereby eliminating risk of sample loss, cross contamination and saving researchers time. Proven to be the ideal lab tool for simple removal of high boiling point solvents, the C1 also excels at safe drying temperature sensitive compounds and efficiently evaporating solvent volumes as low as 0.1ml (or less).
Find out More in the Video
Designed to be easy to use - the Smart Evaporator C1 is an affordably priced system optimised to concentrate or dry single samples directly from any tube or vial (up to 32mm neck diameter) even in high boiling solvents such as DMSO, DMF or water. Drawing upon BioChromato’s patented Vacuum V ... more
Founded in 1983, BioChromato Inc is a respected Japanese manufacturer of unique high-quality products for chemical laboratories. Through its team of experienced technical experts and network of specialist distributors - BioChromato's aim is to enhance the efficiency of research and developm ... more
- 1Supelco - Certified Reference Materials & Analytical Standards
- 2The Standard for Lab Charge Measurement: Mütek PCD-06 Particle Charge Detector
- 3The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 4Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 56X: VEGA’s simple radar formula for better processes
- 6The New Standard in Adhesion and Cohesion Testing
- 7Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 8Crystalline PV/RR: Access crystallization and formulation information at mL scale
- 9Analysis of particle size and particle shape in laboratory and process from below 1 µm to 34,000 µm
- 10Flexible Modular Plant Systems for the Process Water and Wastewater Treatment