To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
Measure what you see with excitation in 90° geometry
Look through your sample with the included transmission X-ray detector
Adaptable spatial resolution thanks to automated capillary exchange
Look below the surface!
Whether in quality control for quick overview scans or in research for demanding applications: the possibility of using a number of different X-ray optics in the same device allows you to quickly change the focus of the device. Fast mappings are possible thanks to a polycapillary with the highest intensity. After identifying the regions of interest, detailed mappings can be achieved with a monocapillary with 10 µm spatial resolution. The vertical alignment of the capillaries and the almost parallel beam guidance of the monocapillaries result in sharp and undistorted element distributions even on rough surfaces with differences of up to 15 mm.
The unique advantage of the XGT-9000 is that transmission x-ray images are also created at the same time, so a lot of additional information is obtained during a measurement. For example, defects in electronic components or unwanted foreign bodies in pharmaceuticals can be detected non-destructively. Benefit from the additional information that this kind of imaging offers you.
X-ray fluorescence analysis
X-ray fluorescence microscopes
Find out More in the Video
Royal Philips Electronics of The Netherlands and Jobin Yvon of France announce today that they have finalized an agreement for the transfer of the Ellipsometry business line of the former Philips Analytical business unit to Jobin Yvon. The transaction includes metrology tools such as the ta ... more
HORIBA Scientific is the new global team created to better meet customers’ present and future needs by integrating the scientific market expertise and resources of HORIBA. HORIBA Scientific offerings encompass elemental analysis, fluorescence, forensics, GDS, ICP, particle characterization, ... more
HORIBA Jobin Yvon was founded nearly 190 years ago and is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of analytical and spectroscopic systems and components. We are part of the HORIBA group which has sales of $1,000 million and more than 4,700 employees worldwide. more
- 1Most Advanced HPLC Systems with Excellent Retention Time Stability and Precision
- 2New Thermo Scientific Orbitrap Exploris Mass Spectrometry Systems
- 3New SPE material for liquid AND gas chromatography
- 4The Gold Standard in GC-MS for Sensitive, Specific Quantitation of Target Compounds
- 5Confident quantitation with triple quadrupole LC-MS systems
- 6Perform like a PRO in elemental analysis and experience simplicity, robustness and speed in ICP-OES
- 7Be a Pioneer – the Freedom to Explore Ion Chromatography
- 8Automate Your Environmental, Water, Detergent, Food and Beverage Analysis
- 9Neoma™ Multicollector ICP-MS - Technology that transforms your science
- 10High-Pressure Ion Chromatography (HPIC) with Top Resolution at Its Fastest