To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
The new generation of particle size measurement equipment from HORIBA
Simple wet and dry measurement without the need of time-consuming measurement cell changes
Vast range of particle sizes: 0.01 µm bis 5000 µm
Extensive optional equipment available for a large variety of applications
Laser diffraction - fast measurement of particle size for a large variety of applications
HORIBA presents the newest development in particle size measurement. The LA-960 V2 continues the HORIBA tradition of leading the industry with innovation.
The integrated rail for exchanging tools offers quick and efficient switching of measuring methods. Several different kinds of measurement options are available, covering almost every application: standard wet and dry measurement, cells for high viscosity, high concentration or low sample volume. The LA-960 V2 is completed with an intuitive software, a wide measurement range of particle sizes and several additional quality of life improvements.
Please contact our product specialists to arrange test measurements.
particle size distribution analysis
Find out More in the Video
Royal Philips Electronics of The Netherlands and Jobin Yvon of France announce today that they have finalized an agreement for the transfer of the Ellipsometry business line of the former Philips Analytical business unit to Jobin Yvon. The transaction includes metrology tools such as the ta ... more
HORIBA Scientific is the new global team created to better meet customers’ present and future needs by integrating the scientific market expertise and resources of HORIBA. HORIBA Scientific offerings encompass elemental analysis, fluorescence, forensics, GDS, ICP, particle characterization, ... more
HORIBA Jobin Yvon was founded nearly 190 years ago and is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of analytical and spectroscopic systems and components. We are part of the HORIBA group which has sales of $1,000 million and more than 4,700 employees worldwide. more
- 1Most Advanced HPLC Systems with Excellent Retention Time Stability and Precision
- 2New Thermo Scientific Orbitrap Exploris Mass Spectrometry Systems
- 3New SPE material for liquid AND gas chromatography
- 4The Gold Standard in GC-MS for Sensitive, Specific Quantitation of Target Compounds
- 5Confident quantitation with triple quadrupole LC-MS systems
- 6Perform like a PRO in elemental analysis and experience simplicity, robustness and speed in ICP-OES
- 7Be a Pioneer – the Freedom to Explore Ion Chromatography
- 8Automate Your Environmental, Water, Detergent, Food and Beverage Analysis
- 9Neoma™ Multicollector ICP-MS - Technology that transforms your science
- 10High-Pressure Ion Chromatography (HPIC) with Top Resolution at Its Fastest