Wet chemistry automation by segmented flow analysis for water, soil, food, etc.
Fast sample throughput with up to 140 analysis per hour
Total automation while analyzing sub ppb to high ppm levels
Analysis methods according to Standard Methods DIN, EPA, ISO, AOAC, Coresta, EBC, ASBC and many more
Flexible systems for reliable 24/7 analysis of numerous complex parameters
The San series continuous flow analyzers can analyze your samples automatically and reliably around the clock. The analyzers are modular and can be configured to meet the needs of any laboratory, including various in-line sample preparation steps such as UV-digestion, distillation, extraction, dialysis and ion-exchange in environmental and industrial laboratories with applications for water, soil and plant, food, fertilizers, beer and malt and tobacco. With the implementation of a wide range of detection techniques, the San series meet the analytical requirements of over a thousand chemistry applications. These range from simple applications as ammonia, chloride, nitrite to more complex determinations, such as total cyanide, phenol, TN, TP and many others.
The San ++ accommodates up to 5 chemistry modules and can determine up to 16 parameters simultaneously.
The San compact has been specially developed for smaller laboratories. The modern and compact design saves laboratory bench space, whilst still providing total automation as well as the possibility to be extended in the future.
segmented flow analyzers
Find out More in the Video
Skalar is a Dutch instrument manufacturer established in 1965. Skalar manufactures a range of automated chemistry analyzers i.e. for the environmental, pharmaceutical, agricultural, detergent, food and beverage laboratory with a worldwide sales, support and distribution. Skalar analyzers me ... more
- 1Supelco - Certified Reference Materials & Analytical Standards
- 2The Standard for Lab Charge Measurement: Mütek PCD-06 Particle Charge Detector
- 3Automate Your Environmental, Water, Detergent, Food and Beverage Analysis
- 4Be a Pioneer – the Freedom to Explore Ion Chromatography
- 5Synthesis Problems? Find Fast and Better Solutions for Organic Transformations
- 6Built for the Lab - Built for IT - Why compromise?
- 7Flexible Modular Plant Systems for the Process Water and Wastewater Treatment
- 8Honeywell catalogue for personal protective equipment
- 9Analysis of particle size and particle shape in laboratory and process from below 1 µm to 34,000 µm
- 10From seaman to captain in HPLC and GC analytics – see how easy it is to master Empower