To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
High Efficiency VPH Gratings for Spectroscopy, Hyperspectral Imaging, and OCT
Excellent 1st order diffraction efficiency and low scatter for best signal to noise & sensitivity
Low polarization dependence over broad bandwidths using our patented designs
Robust, easy to clean, and thermally stable for convenient integration and long lifetime
In-stock and custom gratings, 300-2500 nm, with high dispersion and low polarization sensitivity
The founders of Wasatch Photonics began imaging volume phase holographic (VPH) gratings in dichromated gelatin over 40 years ago, and no one does it better. We draw on our multiple patented design technologies to optimize each grating to its application, from stock gratings for R&D to custom gratings for our many OEMs. Our strengths include high efficiency, low polarization sensitivity, and uniform performance over broad bandwidths & large clear apertures – all in a robust, field-tested package.
VPH transmission gratings provide superior signal to noise for light-starved techniques like Raman, NIR, and fluorescence. Our proprietary process encapsulates the grating structure between two AR-coated surfaces for easy cleaning & handling. This enables compact, easy-to-align instruments like our own UV/VIS/NIR spectrometers. Drawing on our own experience in spectroscopy, we can balance bandwidth, polarization, and efficiency to optimize your OEM design or research project, at wavelengths 300-2500 nm.
Find out More in the Video
- White papers
Wasatch Photonics was founded in 2002 based on disruptive VPH grating technology that offers high efficiency over broad bandwidths. Today, we leverage that technology to create the most sensitive compact spectrometers in the world, combining advanced optical design with deep knowledge in te ... more
- 1Most Advanced HPLC Systems with Excellent Retention Time Stability and Precision
- 2New Thermo Scientific Orbitrap Exploris Mass Spectrometry Systems
- 3New SPE material for liquid AND gas chromatography
- 4The Gold Standard in GC-MS for Sensitive, Specific Quantitation of Target Compounds
- 5Confident quantitation with triple quadrupole LC-MS systems
- 6Perform like a PRO in elemental analysis and experience simplicity, robustness and speed in ICP-OES
- 7Be a Pioneer – the Freedom to Explore Ion Chromatography
- 8Automate Your Environmental, Water, Detergent, Food and Beverage Analysis
- 9Neoma™ Multicollector ICP-MS - Technology that transforms your science
- 10High-Pressure Ion Chromatography (HPIC) with Top Resolution at Its Fastest