To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
Smallest portable multi component FTIR Gas analyzer – 9.4 kg with battery only – New!
Measurement and identification of volatile IR-active harmful gases
Measuring ranges from ppm to percentages - pre-calibrated for 400 components
Robust, also for the harsh conditions at site and out-door, spray protected and IP 54
Workplace, Container, Fire-brigade, Emergency-response, Animal-Hygiene, Green-house-gases, Research
Our new FTIR gas analyzer GT5000 Terra measures up to 50 IR-active harmful gases in air in the lower ppm concentration range under normal conditions. Its splash protection and 9.4 kg also make it ideal for rough outdoor use. A tablet PC serves as a control and storage unit; connection is possible via cable, Bluetooth or WLAN (also remote access). It continuously saves complete IR spectra, which the patented Calcmet software evaluates with reference spectra of the pure components of known concentration. In addition to quantification, the software identifies unknown substances. The evaluation is accordingly adjusted in the software. No hardware change is needed and the user is able to perform the change. The measurement spectra are used for documentation / quality control. This means that the measurement results can still be validated years later. The GT5000 Terra is set up and delivered according to the specific application of each customer. The actual measuring process can therefore be carried out quickly and easily and the user does not need any analytical background.
Find out More in the Video
Gasmet is known as a synonym for gas analysis. Power plants are equipped with Gasmet Emission measurement technology. Our excellence lies in FTIR, Mercury, and Dioxin measuring systems. Gasmet’s portable FTIR analyzers are unique, being capable to measure even corrosive, hot and wet gases ... more
- 1Supelco - Certified Reference Materials & Analytical Standards
- 2New Multi-Liter Hydrogen generator by VICI DBS
- 3The Standard for Lab Charge Measurement: Mütek PCD-06 Particle Charge Detector
- 4Flexible Modular Plant Systems for the Process Water and Wastewater Treatment
- 5Better analytics through better digestions
- 6Honeywell catalogue for personal protective equipment
- 7Moving Data: Across Systems, Technologies and Time
- 8Insert the grinding bowl, start, finished: Get to know the fastest and safest Planetary Ball Mills on the market
- 9Production of standards, samples and concentrations - fast and reliable
- 10Compact, clean and high performance TOC analysis