To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
Faster Raman imaging than ever before through state-of-the-art optics and intelligent software
Scan over the sample surface highly accurate, confocal with QScan. No movement of the sample.
Only one achromatic spectrometer with highest optical throughput from UV to NIR
Highest light throughput, precision, automation and intelligent software for high-speed-imaging
The LabRAM Soleil has it all. A novel optical design and the use of dielectric mirrors for unprecedented light throughput in the entire spectral range (UV-VIS-NIR) in combination with the new intelligent imaging algorithm SmartSampling result in Raman Imaging at unprecedented speeds.
A further highlight is the patented QScan module, which allows the excitation laser to be moved over the entire image section without moving the sample. Confocal at any point. This allows, for example, fast imaging of thin multilayer samples or provides more freedom with direct measurement point selection via the video image for non-moving samples, such as in temperature or reaction chambers.
The LabRAM Soleil is self-adjusting, changes lasers and gratings automatically and objectives are detected automatically. This saves time, reduces the workload and allows extensive self-operation or easy remote maintenance of the instrument. The Soleil is not only faster, it also gets more information out of the spectra. The standard cut-off at 30cm-1 also allows the measurement of low frequency bands.
raman imaging systems
Find out More in the Video
Royal Philips Electronics of The Netherlands and Jobin Yvon of France announce today that they have finalized an agreement for the transfer of the Ellipsometry business line of the former Philips Analytical business unit to Jobin Yvon. The transaction includes metrology tools such as the ta ... more
HORIBA Scientific is the new global team created to better meet customers’ present and future needs by integrating the scientific market expertise and resources of HORIBA. HORIBA Scientific offerings encompass elemental analysis, fluorescence, forensics, GDS, ICP, particle characterization, ... more
HORIBA Jobin Yvon was founded nearly 190 years ago and is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of analytical and spectroscopic systems and components. We are part of the HORIBA group which has sales of $1,000 million and more than 4,700 employees worldwide. more
- 1Most Advanced HPLC Systems with Excellent Retention Time Stability and Precision
- 2New Thermo Scientific Orbitrap Exploris Mass Spectrometry Systems
- 3New SPE material for liquid AND gas chromatography
- 4The Gold Standard in GC-MS for Sensitive, Specific Quantitation of Target Compounds
- 5Confident quantitation with triple quadrupole LC-MS systems
- 6Perform like a PRO in elemental analysis and experience simplicity, robustness and speed in ICP-OES
- 7Be a Pioneer – the Freedom to Explore Ion Chromatography
- 8Automate Your Environmental, Water, Detergent, Food and Beverage Analysis
- 9Neoma™ Multicollector ICP-MS - Technology that transforms your science
- 10High-Pressure Ion Chromatography (HPIC) with Top Resolution at Its Fastest