To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
Ultra-sensitive Compact Raman Spectrometers & Systems – Research & OEM, 248-1064 nm
Low f/#, high throughput optical designs for maximum sensitivity & speed
Highly configurable, from modular to fully integrated; free software & SDKs
Compact, thermally stable, robust design with high reproducibility for OEMs
Make choices, not compromises with our robust modular & fully integrated solutions
See more, faster than ever before! Wasatch Photonics designs & manufactures a flexible line of spectrometers & systems that allow new applications of Raman to transition from the lab to use in the field, the clinic, and industry. Our products push the limit of detection of compact spectroscopy to deliver the best price to performance on the market, particularly for applications requiring high speed & sensitivity.
We offer Raman for 248, 405, 532, 638, 785, 830 & 1064 nm. Our proprietary low f/#, high throughput spectrometer design is based on our own patented high efficiency transmission gratings. We offer Raman in a range of configuration options, from highly modular to fully integrated, supported by the expert advice, supporting accessories, and software.
Accelerate your product development with our matched OEM-ready spectroscopy modules – all based on the same rugged, repeatable, thermally stable optical bench. From research to OEM, Wasatch Photonics offers the selection & expertise to create the optimal solution for your application.
Find out More in the Video
- White papers
Wasatch Photonics was founded in 2002 based on disruptive VPH grating technology that offers high efficiency over broad bandwidths. Today, we leverage that technology to create the most sensitive compact spectrometers in the world, combining advanced optical design with deep knowledge in te ... more
- 1Most Advanced HPLC Systems with Excellent Retention Time Stability and Precision
- 2New Thermo Scientific Orbitrap Exploris Mass Spectrometry Systems
- 3New SPE material for liquid AND gas chromatography
- 4The Gold Standard in GC-MS for Sensitive, Specific Quantitation of Target Compounds
- 5Confident quantitation with triple quadrupole LC-MS systems
- 6Perform like a PRO in elemental analysis and experience simplicity, robustness and speed in ICP-OES
- 7Be a Pioneer – the Freedom to Explore Ion Chromatography
- 8Automate Your Environmental, Water, Detergent, Food and Beverage Analysis
- 9Neoma™ Multicollector ICP-MS - Technology that transforms your science
- 10High-Pressure Ion Chromatography (HPIC) with Top Resolution at Its Fastest