To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
Discrete analyzer for environmental laboratories with a wide variety of sample types and matrices
640 analyses walkaway time with temperature-controlled racks
Simultaneous automatic analysis of up to 8 different parameters
Sub-ppm detection limits due to extended optical path length
Reliable and precise results of various parameters with complete "walk-away" automation
The BluVision discrete analyzer is ideal for environmental and industrial laboratories analyzing a wide variety of sample types and matrices. The system integrates years of experience in the field of spectrophotometric analysis and robotic automation into one design. Advantages are low detection limits, high accuracy and large sample capacity.
The discrete analyzer has a capacity of 100 sample positions and 32 positions for reagents and/or standard solutions. The sample and reagent racks are cooled during the analysis run. The analyzer is equipped with a cuvette tray for 16 cuvette blocks. The autoloader holds an additional 48 cuvette blocks, giving a total on board capacity of 640 tests allowing a long walkaway time.
The detector contains a halogen light source and a filter wheel containing 8 filters of the necessary wavelengths The analyzer is easy to use and requires minimal maintenance. Automatic re-analysis of under- or over-range samples is possible. The Skalar analysis methods conform to NEN-ISO 15923-1, CMA/2/I/C.8, EPA, etc.
Find out More in the Video
Skalar is a Dutch instrument manufacturer established in 1965. Skalar manufactures a range of automated chemistry analyzers i.e. for the environmental, pharmaceutical, agricultural, detergent, food and beverage laboratory with a worldwide sales, support and distribution. Skalar analyzers me ... more
- 1Supelco - Certified Reference Materials & Analytical Standards
- 2The Standard for Lab Charge Measurement: Mütek PCD-06 Particle Charge Detector
- 3The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 46X: VEGA’s simple radar formula for better processes
- 6Wide variety of Filter Papers for all Laboratory and Industrial Applications
- 7From seaman to captain in HPLC and GC analytics – see how easy it is to master Empower
- 8Crystalline PV/RR: Access crystallization and formulation information at mL scale
- 9Analysis of particle size and particle shape in laboratory and process from below 1 µm to 34,000 µm
- 10The New Standard in Adhesion and Cohesion Testing