To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
Revolutionary accuracy and precision due to decision dispensing
Dispensing range from <100 μg to 100 mg with +/- 10 μg resolution
Only gravimetric one-to-one reformatting (mother plate to daughter plates)
Gravimetric Pick & Decision Dispense of Solids
Nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) is a method of physical observation in which nuclei in a strong constant magnetic field are perturbed by a weak oscillating magnetic field (in the near field and therefore not involving electromagnetic waves) and respond by producing an electromagnetic signal with a frequency characteristic of the magnetic field at the nucleus. NMR results from specific magnetic properties of certain atomic nuclei. Nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy is widely used to determine the structure of organic molecules in solution and study molecular physics, crystals as well as non-crystalline materials. NMR is also routinely used in advanced medical imaging techniques, such as in magnetic resonance imaging (MRI). However, the preparation of NMR samples is often still done manually and binds highly qualified resources to very time-consuming, tedious and error-prone tasks.
The SWILE technology allows automated true one-to-one gravimetric "pick & decision dispense" of compounds.
- liquid chromatography mass spectrometry (LCMS)
- Mother-to-daughter solid reformatting
- sample preparation
- gravimetric dispensing of whatever
- screw capping
- NMR spectroscopy
- NMR sample preparation
- automated sample preparation systems
- sample preparation system
- dosing technology
- NMR tubes
- NMR spectrometers
BASF intends to strengthen its operations in the field of combinatorial materials research (CMR) and so additionally stimulate its polymer and plastics research. To this end, BASF is acquiring a minority share in Chemspeed Ltd., which is headquartered in Augst near Basle, ... more
Chemspeed is a global leader in the development of innovative instruments and consumables for scientists working in research and development laboratories including a line of fully automated parallel synthesizers, instruments for high throughput solid dispensing and liquid handling, and work ... more
- 1Supelco - Certified Reference Materials & Analytical Standards
- 2The Standard for Lab Charge Measurement: Mütek PCD-06 Particle Charge Detector
- 3Automate Your Environmental, Water, Detergent, Food and Beverage Analysis
- 4Synthesis Problems? Find Fast and Better Solutions for Organic Transformations
- 5Built for the Lab - Built for IT - Why compromise?
- 6Analysis of particle size and particle shape in laboratory and process from below 1 µm to 34,000 µm
- 7Certified NOx analyzers for efficient gas analysis
- 8Layering – a High Quality and Cost Efficient Alternative to Spray Drying
- 9The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 10Honeywell catalogue for personal protective equipment