To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
Standardized, digitalized versatile sample preparation for e.g. QC, analytics
Increase in productivity by a factor of 10+.
Gravimetric dispensing of whatever
Breakthrough Dispensing Technology: Overhead Gravimetric Dispensing
Dispensing / dosing technology combined with our overhead gravimetric (patented) capability and our user-friendly software, allow you to automatically dispense virtually any type of ingredients into any type of destination (vials, tubes, plates, reactors, ...) without moving the destination.
- sample preparation
- gravimetric dispensing of whatever
- vial and plate handling
- screw capping
- 21 CFR Part 11
- Eluent sample preparation
- automated sample preparation systems
- sample preparation system
- dosing technology
BASF intends to strengthen its operations in the field of combinatorial materials research (CMR) and so additionally stimulate its polymer and plastics research. To this end, BASF is acquiring a minority share in Chemspeed Ltd., which is headquartered in Augst near Basle, ... more
Chemspeed is a global leader in the development of innovative instruments and consumables for scientists working in research and development laboratories including a line of fully automated parallel synthesizers, instruments for high throughput solid dispensing and liquid handling, and work ... more
- 1Supelco - Certified Reference Materials & Analytical Standards
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Particle Size and Particle Size Distribution in Laboratory and Process from below 0.1 µm to 8,750 µm
- 4Flexible Modular Plant Systems for the Process Water and Wastewater Treatment
- 5TLC / HPTLC and Gel Electrophoresis Vizualiser
- 6Unprecedented Resolution: New Single Particle Optical Counter for Nanoparticles and Microparticles
- 7Microwave Digestion System BLADE
- 8Spectra and more for your analytical lab!
- 9Mass Flow Control Redefined
- 10Analysis of particle size and particle shape in laboratory and process from below 1 µm to 34,000 µm