To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
Integrated couplings with shortest gas paths for minimized risk of condensation
The only patented event-controlled TGA/STA-GC-MS coupling
Evolved Gas Analysis coupled to STA/TGA even with automatic sample changer up to 192 samples
Unveiling the Processes Behind Mass Losses
All NETZSCH thermobalances and simultaneous thermal analyzers (STAs) are characterized by their vertical, top-loading design. This not only ensures easy handling and sample loading, but is also in accordance with the natural gas flow path inside the furnace and protects the balance underneath in an optimal way. Because of this natural gas flow path, top-loading thermobalances are ideally suited for coupling to evolved gas analyzers such as FT-IR spectrometers, mass spectrometers and/or GC-MS systems (gas chromatograph-mass spectrometers) – and for most instruments, this can also be combined with an automatic sample changer (ASC).
Find out More in the Video
NETZSCH-Gerätebau GmbH announced its acquisition of GABO QUALIMETER Testanlagen GmbH. GABO QUALIMETER Testanlagen GmbH, located in Ahlden, Germany, is a globally leading manufacturer of high-force dynamic mechanical thermal analyzers (DMA/DMTA). Their instruments are the industry standard i ... more
Netzsch App offers important parameters of more than 100 elements and for each element a short overview is given. In order to extend the knowledge about the diverse elements, the "Thermal Properties of Elements App" allows to choose among general and thermal properties, e.g. about: Melting ... more
NETZSCH INSTRUMENTS NORTH AMERICA, LLC (NETZSCH) is honored to announce that the new Isothermal Battery Calorimeter IBC 284 developed based on National Renewable Energy Laboratory’s technology has been named among this year’s most significant innovations by R&D Magazine. Known in the resear ... more
NETZSCH-Gerätebau GmbH is focused on the development of versatile, reliable and sensitive Thermoanalytical instruments for material research, development, quality control and failure analysis. Our broad application know-how is transferred to our customers by means of demonstration or contra ... more
- 1Supelco - Certified Reference Materials & Analytical Standards
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Particle Size and Particle Size Distribution in Laboratory and Process from below 0.1 µm to 8,750 µm
- 43D Raman microscopes with unequalled speed, sensitivity and resolution
- 5Flexible Modular Plant Systems for the Process Water and Wastewater Treatment
- 6Spectra and more for your analytical lab!
- 7Microwave Digestion System BLADE
- 8The Standard for Lab Charge Measurement: Mütek PCD-06 Particle Charge Detector
- 9Product Development and Contract Manufacturing of Granules and Pellets
- 10Analysis of particle size and particle shape in laboratory and process from below 1 µm to 34,000 µm