To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
Research level rheometer with unmatched ease of use
Modular rheometer - fully configurable for your sample measurement requirements
Widest torque range of any rotational rheometer on the market
A Revolution in Shear and Vertical (Axial) Test Control
The Kinexus isn’t just a rheometer – it is redefined the way it interacts with you. A modular rheometer with unique plug-and-play cartridge system for all environmental controllers – all mechanical, power, communication and fluid connections made in one simple action. The Kinexus ultra+ rheometer has the highest sensitivity air bearing and widest torque range, coupled with the unprecedented vertical (axial) control capabilities of the Kinexus platform, for advanced rheological testing. Unique sequence-driven rSpace software enables fully customizable test design to allow researchers to set-up and investigate tailored rheological test protocols.
Find out More in the Video
NETZSCH-Gerätebau GmbH announced its acquisition of GABO QUALIMETER Testanlagen GmbH. GABO QUALIMETER Testanlagen GmbH, located in Ahlden, Germany, is a globally leading manufacturer of high-force dynamic mechanical thermal analyzers (DMA/DMTA). Their instruments are the industry standard i ... more
NETZSCH INSTRUMENTS NORTH AMERICA, LLC (NETZSCH) is honored to announce that the new Isothermal Battery Calorimeter IBC 284 developed based on National Renewable Energy Laboratory’s technology has been named among this year’s most significant innovations by R&D Magazine. Known in the resear ... more
NETZSCH Instruments North America, LLC announced that it is currently the sole supplier to Space Exploration Technologies Corp. (SpaceX) of high temperature thermal analysis instruments used to characterize material properties for space applications. The instruments will be used to fine tun ... more
Lithium Ion is becoming the technology choice for HEV, PHEV, as well as many stationary applications. With such large battery packs it is important to understand how the individual cells and packs will behave in a variety of scenarios. One of the mai more
In the manufacturing and processing of thermoplastics, elastomers, rubbers and thermosetting materials, knowledge of their thermal properties is very important. Various thermal analysis methods are employed by manufacturers, processors and users in a more
NETZSCH-Gerätebau GmbH is focused on the development of versatile, reliable and sensitive Thermoanalytical instruments for material research, development, quality control and failure analysis. Our broad application know-how is transferred to our customers by means of demonstration or contra ... more
- 1Supelco - Certified Reference Materials & Analytical Standards
- 2Flexible Modular Plant Systems for the Process Water and Wastewater Treatment
- 3The Universe is expanding. So are our spectra databases.
- 4The Standard for Lab Charge Measurement: Mütek PCD-06 Particle Charge Detector
- 5LANEXO™ System a smart digital solution with RFID labels for a more productive laboratory
- 6Layering – a High Quality and Cost Efficient Alternative to Spray Drying
- 7Specialists in the rental and leasing of scientific equipment for laboratories throughout Europe
- 8Honeywell catalogue for personal protective equipment
- 9Inline & Atline MRS Spectrometer for Determination of Product Properties within a Few Seconds
- 10Single & Multi-Channel Potentiostats for Simple and Demanding Electrochemical Measurements