To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
Highest degree of automation and high level of data integrity
Evaluation and identification with just one click
Fastest heat flux DSC on the market - lowest and highest heating/cooling rates
A New Expression of Efficiency
The NETZSCH DSC 214 Nevio provides a high sample throughput thanks to the automatic sample changer with 20 positions.
Our software Proteus® with Proteus Protect ensures data integrity at the highest level and meets the requirements of 21 CFR Part 11 or EU Annex 11.
AutoEvaluation, a unique feature of the Proteus® software, evaluates endothermic or exothermic effects fully automatically with just one click. The result of this evaluation can serve as a second opinion when assessing samples of unknown composition. Identify is a database system for curve recognition and interpretation. The included libraries currently contain more than 1200 entries. However, customers can easily create their own libraries.
The fastest heat-flux DSC on the market offers a braod range of heating/cooling rates for demanding measurements.
Find out More in the Video
NETZSCH-Gerätebau GmbH announced its acquisition of GABO QUALIMETER Testanlagen GmbH. GABO QUALIMETER Testanlagen GmbH, located in Ahlden, Germany, is a globally leading manufacturer of high-force dynamic mechanical thermal analyzers (DMA/DMTA). Their instruments are the industry standard i ... more
Netzsch App offers important parameters of more than 100 elements and for each element a short overview is given. In order to extend the knowledge about the diverse elements, the "Thermal Properties of Elements App" allows to choose among general and thermal properties, e.g. about: Melting ... more
NETZSCH INSTRUMENTS NORTH AMERICA, LLC (NETZSCH) is honored to announce that the new Isothermal Battery Calorimeter IBC 284 developed based on National Renewable Energy Laboratory’s technology has been named among this year’s most significant innovations by R&D Magazine. Known in the resear ... more
NETZSCH-Gerätebau GmbH is focused on the development of versatile, reliable and sensitive Thermoanalytical instruments for material research, development, quality control and failure analysis. Our broad application know-how is transferred to our customers by means of demonstration or contra ... more
- 1Supelco - Certified Reference Materials & Analytical Standards
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Particle Size and Particle Size Distribution in Laboratory and Process from below 0.1 µm to 8,750 µm
- 43D Raman microscopes with unequalled speed, sensitivity and resolution
- 5Flexible Modular Plant Systems for the Process Water and Wastewater Treatment
- 6Spectra and more for your analytical lab!
- 7Microwave Digestion System BLADE
- 8The Standard for Lab Charge Measurement: Mütek PCD-06 Particle Charge Detector
- 9Product Development and Contract Manufacturing of Granules and Pellets
- 10Analysis of particle size and particle shape in laboratory and process from below 1 µm to 34,000 µm