To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
Application specific electrodes for food, beverage, environmental water and wastewater
Waterproof IP67, GLP, data logging, PC connectivity via USB
CalCheck™ autom. electrode check, autom. temperature compensation
pH, Conductivity, ORP, DO, ISE, Temperature
All devices of the professional HI981xx series are characterized by extreme robustness in combination with easy handling and the measuring quality of high-quality laboratory instruments. They offer precise and reliable measurements directly on site, in the field or in production. The HI9816x series is specially designed for pH measurement in food and beverage production. The pH value is one of the most important measurement parameters in food analysis. It influences many quality characteristics of food, including taste, fermentation, texture, appearance and shelf life.
The meter series consists of 8 HACCP compliant meters with specialized electrodes for measurement in cheese, yogurt, milk, beer, wine, etc. The HI9819x meter series comprises 10 multi-parameter instruments for pH, conductivity, dissolved oxygen, ISE, temperature, redox potential, etc., depending on the configuration and connected electrode. These instruments are specially built for outdoor measurements.
Find out More in the Video
- 1Most Advanced HPLC Systems with Excellent Retention Time Stability and Precision
- 2New Thermo Scientific Orbitrap Exploris Mass Spectrometry Systems
- 3New SPE material for liquid AND gas chromatography
- 4The Gold Standard in GC-MS for Sensitive, Specific Quantitation of Target Compounds
- 5Confident quantitation with triple quadrupole LC-MS systems
- 6Perform like a PRO in elemental analysis and experience simplicity, robustness and speed in ICP-OES
- 7Be a Pioneer – the Freedom to Explore Ion Chromatography
- 8Automate Your Environmental, Water, Detergent, Food and Beverage Analysis
- 9Neoma™ Multicollector ICP-MS - Technology that transforms your science
- 10High-Pressure Ion Chromatography (HPIC) with Top Resolution at Its Fastest