To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
Fully electric fusion fluxer for sample preparation for XRF and ICP analysis
Fully electric - no other media, such as cooling water, required
Robust, individually controlled ceramic heating elements for high reliability
Can be upgraded on site to up to three sample positions for higher throughput
Compact, modular design and homogeneous temperature distribution for best reproducibility
The Katanax Fluxer X-300 is operated via a color LCD touchscreen with a multilingual graphic interface and is already preprogrammed with various fusion methods (e.g. for oxides, minerals, peroxide and acid digestion, etc.), which can be used directly or adapted to the sample.
This means that the user can start preparing the sample immediately. The parameters for the multi-step heating process, the mixing time and mixing intensity (speed and deflection angle of the crucible) as well as for the pouring and cooling process (passive and active via fans) are specified, saved and run automatically. They can be called up and edited by the operator at any time. In this way, the majority of existing and routinely processed samples can already be served. The Katanax Fluxer X-300 is therefore a fusion fluxer for all conceivable applications. For new samples, we also offer a customer-related, free method development based on material samples sent in, including the creation of individual application report.
Find out More in the Video
For more than 25 years C3 Prozess- und Analysentechnik GmbH is selling devices and equipment to laboratories, pilot plants and production to the chemical, pharmaceutical and material science industry and research institutes. We concentrate on niche products - pressure reactor system, glass ... more
- 1Most Advanced HPLC Systems with Excellent Retention Time Stability and Precision
- 2New Thermo Scientific Orbitrap Exploris Mass Spectrometry Systems
- 3New SPE material for liquid AND gas chromatography
- 4The Gold Standard in GC-MS for Sensitive, Specific Quantitation of Target Compounds
- 5Confident quantitation with triple quadrupole LC-MS systems
- 6Perform like a PRO in elemental analysis and experience simplicity, robustness and speed in ICP-OES
- 7Be a Pioneer – the Freedom to Explore Ion Chromatography
- 8Automate Your Environmental, Water, Detergent, Food and Beverage Analysis
- 9Neoma™ Multicollector ICP-MS - Technology that transforms your science
- 10High-Pressure Ion Chromatography (HPIC) with Top Resolution at Its Fastest