To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
Safety storage cabinets for hazardous materials according to the highest & international standards
Discover of products and solutions for the safe storage and handling of hazardous materials
Type 90 safety storage cabinets for hazardous materials according to the highest & international standards (EN 14470-1/-2, FM, UL, GS, EN 16121/16122) with versatile fields of application due to various interior equipment.
- Large range of models
- Convenient handling
- Comfortable adjusting possibilities
- Metal-free interior equipment
- Robust construction and longevity
- User-friendly and safe
- No unauthorised use
asecos’ main catalogue offers more than just a comprehensive selection of products to store and handle hazardous materials. More than 550 pages giving technical and background information on our products.
To provide all-round protection, our product portfolio today includes the following business divisions: indoor hazardous materials storage, extraction and filter systems, hazardous materials handling in outdoor areas, protection of non-smokers and maintenance and service solutions for all sectors
As the first company worldwide, asecos developed safety storage cabinets for the storage of hazardous materials and gas cylinders with a type-tested fire protection of 90 minutes and launched them into the market in 1994. A technical revolution for the manufacture of safety storage cabinets ... more
- 1Most Advanced HPLC Systems with Excellent Retention Time Stability and Precision
- 2New Thermo Scientific Orbitrap Exploris Mass Spectrometry Systems
- 3New SPE material for liquid AND gas chromatography
- 4The Gold Standard in GC-MS for Sensitive, Specific Quantitation of Target Compounds
- 5Confident quantitation with triple quadrupole LC-MS systems
- 6Perform like a PRO in elemental analysis and experience simplicity, robustness and speed in ICP-OES
- 7Be a Pioneer – the Freedom to Explore Ion Chromatography
- 8Automate Your Environmental, Water, Detergent, Food and Beverage Analysis
- 9Neoma™ Multicollector ICP-MS - Technology that transforms your science
- 10High-Pressure Ion Chromatography (HPIC) with Top Resolution at Its Fastest