To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
Floating ground for reliable EIS (electrochemical impedance spectroscopy) results
Gamry system´s bandwidths up to 15 MHz guarantee a frequency resolution within the Nyquist criterion
Ripple and Noise < 2 µV rms enables sensitive measurements even without shielding
Adjustments of your cell´s time constant, cable compensation and flexible software
Your applications - battery, fuel cell, semiconductor, corrosion, sensor, etc.
For material testing or monitoring the state of health (SOH) of your batteries, supercapacitors and fuel cells, state-of-the-art microelectronics in combination with decades of experience in the design of potentiostats provide a powerful yet cost-effective Gamry Interface System. Whether you want to cycle your small batteries or polarize large electrode surfaces - the Interface Systems are the right choise.
Like all other Gamry potentiostats, the Interface Systems are floating from earth ground so you can use them on a grounded working electrode or several working electrodes, e.g. for bipotentiostatic measurements in a common electrolyte, or you can even use them with other instruments, such as AFMs, QCMs and pH meters without the risk of ground loops. The multi-channel system of up to eight channels in the Interface Power Hub increases throughput. Every individual channel is removable with its own power supply.
electrochemical impedance spectroscopy
fuel cell technologies
Find out More in the Video
For more than 25 years C3 Prozess- und Analysentechnik GmbH is selling devices and equipment to laboratories, pilot plants and production to the chemical, pharmaceutical and material science industry and research institutes. We concentrate on niche products - pressure reactor system, glass ... more
- 1Most Advanced HPLC Systems with Excellent Retention Time Stability and Precision
- 2New Thermo Scientific Orbitrap Exploris Mass Spectrometry Systems
- 3New SPE material for liquid AND gas chromatography
- 4The Gold Standard in GC-MS for Sensitive, Specific Quantitation of Target Compounds
- 5Confident quantitation with triple quadrupole LC-MS systems
- 6Perform like a PRO in elemental analysis and experience simplicity, robustness and speed in ICP-OES
- 7Be a Pioneer – the Freedom to Explore Ion Chromatography
- 8Automate Your Environmental, Water, Detergent, Food and Beverage Analysis
- 9Neoma™ Multicollector ICP-MS - Technology that transforms your science
- 10High-Pressure Ion Chromatography (HPIC) with Top Resolution at Its Fastest