To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
Large-volume, refrigerated floor-standing centrifuge for high throughput in the laboratory
Maximum RCF: 20,461 x g
Maximum capacity: 12 x 1,000 ml
Ergonomic 88 cm loading height
Result-oriented, convenient and robust
The Sigma 8KS is a refrigerated floor-standing centrifuge that is ideal for universal deployment in the industrial and research sectors. This high-performance centrifuge features impressive capacity of up to 12 x 1,000 ml in a swing-out rotor or 6 x 1,000 ml in a fixed-angle rotor. With a maximum RCF of 20,461 x g, even demanding separation processes can be handled efficiently. A special feature: a swing-out rotor for flat-bottom bottles with a capacity of 6 x 1,500 ml and a maximum RCF of 8,578 x g. Particularly thanks to the ability to use large-volume fixed-angle rotors with high RCF, the Sigma 8KS covers a distinctly broader spectrum of applications compared to competitive units.
For the sedimentation of relatively large quantities of liquids, the Sigma 8KS delivers reliably reproducible results together with impressively smooth running. Intuitive operation and the ergonomic loading height of just 88 cm simplify daily work in the lab and make the Sigma 8KS one of the most popular large-volume floor-standing centrifuges on the market. The Sigma 8KS is optionally available as a GMP or water cooling or inert gas version.
Sigma Laboratory Centrifuges is a worldwide leading manufacturer of laboratory centrifuges. Centrifuges are standard equipment in every laboratory and are used intensively to separating components with different densities from liquids, for which they are virtually indispensable. Sigma off ... more
- 1Most Advanced HPLC Systems with Excellent Retention Time Stability and Precision
- 2New Thermo Scientific Orbitrap Exploris Mass Spectrometry Systems
- 3New SPE material for liquid AND gas chromatography
- 4The Gold Standard in GC-MS for Sensitive, Specific Quantitation of Target Compounds
- 5Confident quantitation with triple quadrupole LC-MS systems
- 6Perform like a PRO in elemental analysis and experience simplicity, robustness and speed in ICP-OES
- 7Be a Pioneer – the Freedom to Explore Ion Chromatography
- 8Automate Your Environmental, Water, Detergent, Food and Beverage Analysis
- 9Neoma™ Multicollector ICP-MS - Technology that transforms your science
- 10High-Pressure Ion Chromatography (HPIC) with Top Resolution at Its Fastest