To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
Self-closing plate seal that returns to original state when punched with an LC or LC/MS autosampler
Designed to seal without adhesive avoids the chance of sample contamination
Compared to sealing mats - RAPID Slit Seal reduces the cost of microplate sealing
Sterile 96-well Plate Seal for Cell Culturing
BioChromato Inc. has introduced a gamma sterilized version of its popular RAPID Slit Seal for scientists looking to eliminate solvent evaporation from samples when culturing cells in 96-well microplates.
Proven in labs worldwide, RAPID Slit Seal is a proprietary self-closing microplate seal that returns to its original state even when punched with an HPLC or LC/MS autosampler.
As a result, loss of volatile solvents from your valuable samples is eliminated. In addition with RAPID Slit Seal insertion of pipette tips and sampling needles is easier and can be achieved without dragging saving you time and effort when dispensing or sampling. D
esigned to seal without using adhesive above microplate wells avoids the chance of sample contamination. In comparison to traditional sealing mats - RAPID Slit Seal also offers a way of reducing the cost of microplate sealing consumables.
Designed to be easy to use - the Smart Evaporator C1 is an affordably priced system optimised to concentrate or dry single samples directly from any tube or vial (up to 32mm neck diameter) even in high boiling solvents such as DMSO, DMF or water. Drawing upon BioChromato’s patented Vacuum V ... more
Founded in 1983, BioChromato Inc is a respected Japanese manufacturer of unique high-quality products for chemical laboratories. Through its team of experienced technical experts and network of specialist distributors - BioChromato's aim is to enhance the efficiency of research and developm ... more
- 1Supelco - Certified Reference Materials & Analytical Standards
- 2Flexible Modular Plant Systems for the Process Water and Wastewater Treatment
- 3The Universe is expanding. So are our spectra databases.
- 4LANEXO™ System a smart digital solution with RFID labels for a more productive laboratory
- 5The Standard for Lab Charge Measurement: Mütek PCD-06 Particle Charge Detector
- 6Little ones making it big: Spectrometer modules small enough for handheld devices
- 7Specialists in the rental and leasing of scientific equipment for laboratories throughout Europe
- 8Honeywell catalogue for personal protective equipment
- 9Layering – a High Quality and Cost Efficient Alternative to Spray Drying
- 10Inline & Atline MRS Spectrometer for Determination of Product Properties within a Few Seconds