To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
Reduced evaporation time - concentrate up to 10 vials simultaneously
Simple removal of even high boiling point solvents from vials
Patented Vacuum Vortex Concentration technology eliminates contamination due to solvent bumping
An easy-to-use benchtop evaporator to improve your labs productivity
Drawing upon BioChromato’s patented Vacuum Vortex Concentration technology, the benchtop Smart Evaporator C10 offers fast and effective evaporation of up to 10 samples in tubes or vials in parallel improving your labs productivity.
Proven to be the ideal lab tool for fast and simple removal of even high boiling point solvents such as DMSO, DMF and water, the Smart Evaporator C10 also excels at safe drying temperature sensitive compounds and efficiently evaporating solvent volumes as low as 0.1ml.
The Smart Evaporator C10 offers big multi sample drying time savings compared to using a nitrogen blowdown evaporator. Beneficially the C10 is also proven to dry your samples without solvent bumping thereby eliminating risk of sample loss, cross contamination and saving your valuable time.
Find out More in the Video
Designed to be easy to use - the Smart Evaporator C1 is an affordably priced system optimised to concentrate or dry single samples directly from any tube or vial (up to 32mm neck diameter) even in high boiling solvents such as DMSO, DMF or water. Drawing upon BioChromato’s patented Vacuum V ... more
Founded in 1983, BioChromato Inc is a respected Japanese manufacturer of unique high-quality products for chemical laboratories. Through its team of experienced technical experts and network of specialist distributors - BioChromato's aim is to enhance the efficiency of research and developm ... more
- 1Supelco - Certified Reference Materials & Analytical Standards
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3The Standard for Lab Charge Measurement: Mütek PCD-06 Particle Charge Detector
- 4The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 56X: VEGA’s simple radar formula for better processes
- 6The New Standard in Adhesion and Cohesion Testing
- 7Crystalline PV/RR: Access crystallization and formulation information at mL scale
- 8Built for the Lab - Built for IT - Why compromise?
- 9From seaman to captain in HPLC and GC analytics – see how easy it is to master Empower
- 10Analysis of particle size and particle shape in laboratory and process from below 1 µm to 34,000 µm