To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
Analyses up to 10 times faster
Sub-ambient operation starting
as low as 20°C
Temperature Ramps at 100°C/min
up to 450°C
A new type of GC Column Oven!
We have Great News for Gas Chromatographers. GC Ovens is happy to announce that the next generation patented “Fluidless” Column Ovens (FCO´s) are now available and ready to ship.
The FCO-Standard is a revolutionary low mass column oven and a game changer in the GC & GCMS marketplace, making almost any GC a Fast GC! And a complete FCO-Standard-System is an attractively priced upgrade accessory. We have added 2 new Models to the FCO Family, the FCO-Extended Run and the FCO-Classic. To both of these we include Fast Temperature Programming to drive off more compounds and an integrated chiller for sub-ambient analyses.
All 3 FCO Models have 2 different Frame sizes to accommodate any type of packed, micro-packed, or capillary column. The control module is designed to power two independent FCO´s, with the flexibility to switch between analytical methods, or run two at the same time for a dual oven configuration. Please check out the GC Ovens website for more details.
Find out More in the Video
The “Fluidless” Column Oven (FCO) is a device that can easily be installed in any GC or GC/MS for Fast analyses. How fast? Using the Standard-FCO analyses are up to 10 times faster than a conventional air bath oven. To achieve such speeds this unique device places a steady-state temperature ... more
At GC Ovens we only make ovens for GC´s. We developed and patented (US 9927406, 10520478) the first “Fluidless” Column Oven (FCO), which is an accessory that can easily be installed in any GC, or GCMS for Fast GC analyses. How fast? Up to 10 times faster than a conventional air bath oven, e ... more
- 1Most Advanced HPLC Systems with Excellent Retention Time Stability and Precision
- 2New Thermo Scientific Orbitrap Exploris Mass Spectrometry Systems
- 3New SPE material for liquid AND gas chromatography
- 4The Gold Standard in GC-MS for Sensitive, Specific Quantitation of Target Compounds
- 5Confident quantitation with triple quadrupole LC-MS systems
- 6Perform like a PRO in elemental analysis and experience simplicity, robustness and speed in ICP-OES
- 7Be a Pioneer – the Freedom to Explore Ion Chromatography
- 8Automate Your Environmental, Water, Detergent, Food and Beverage Analysis
- 9Neoma™ Multicollector ICP-MS - Technology that transforms your science
- 10High-Pressure Ion Chromatography (HPIC) with Top Resolution at Its Fastest