To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
Analyses up to 10 times faster
Sub-ambient operation starting
as low as 20°C
Temperature Ramps at 100°C/min
up to 450°C
A new type of GC Column Oven!
We have Great News for Gas Chromatographers. GC Ovens is happy to announce that the next generation patented “Fluidless” Column Ovens (FCO´s) are now available and ready to ship.
The FCO-Standard is a revolutionary low mass column oven and a game changer in the GC & GCMS marketplace, making almost any GC a Fast GC! And a complete FCO-Standard-System is an attractively priced upgrade accessory. We have added 2 new Models to the FCO Family, the FCO-Extended Run and the FCO-Classic. To both of these we include Fast Temperature Programming to drive off more compounds and an integrated chiller for sub-ambient analyses.
All 3 FCO Models have 2 different Frame sizes to accommodate any type of packed, micro-packed, or capillary column. The control module is designed to power two independent FCO´s, with the flexibility to switch between analytical methods, or run two at the same time for a dual oven configuration. Please check out the GC Ovens website for more details.
Find out More in the Video
At GC Ovens we only make ovens for GC´s. We developed and patented (US 9927406, 10520478) the first “Fluidless” Column Oven (FCO), which is an accessory that can easily be installed in any GC, or GCMS for Fast GC analyses. How fast? Up to 10 times faster than a conventional air bath oven, e ... more
- 1Supelco - Certified Reference Materials & Analytical Standards
- 2Flexible Modular Plant Systems for the Process Water and Wastewater Treatment
- 3The Universe is expanding. So are our spectra databases.
- 4The Standard for Lab Charge Measurement: Mütek PCD-06 Particle Charge Detector
- 5LANEXO™ System a smart digital solution with RFID labels for a more productive laboratory
- 6Layering – a High Quality and Cost Efficient Alternative to Spray Drying
- 7Specialists in the rental and leasing of scientific equipment for laboratories throughout Europe
- 8Honeywell catalogue for personal protective equipment
- 9Inline & Atline MRS Spectrometer for Determination of Product Properties within a Few Seconds
- 10Single & Multi-Channel Potentiostats for Simple and Demanding Electrochemical Measurements