The future of microwave digestion systems is here. The BLADE brings speed, simplicity, performance, and flexibility to labs to increase their capabilities and drive them into the future of elemental analysis. more
Discover 2.0 enables syntheses from a few mg to many grams in the same unit
The Discover® 2.0 is the premier microwave reactor for performing any organic or inorganic synthetic chemistry. Featuring a best-in-class 300 mL single-mode microwave cavity and intuitive software with a 10" touchscreen interface, it is possible to program a reaction in seconds and achieve the best synthetic yield in minutes.
- Widest pressurized vessel sizes for a single-mode microwave - 10mL, 35mL, 100mL
- IR Temperature Sensor that sees through glass and Teflon® (iWave®)
- Vent and reseal technology for safe handling of over-pressurization (ActiVent)
- Variable speed magnetic stirring and rapid compressed air cooling
- Upgrade options: Autosamplers - 12/48 positions; Gaseous Addition, Sub-ambient temperature, Flow cells
Use The Widest Range of Sealed Vessels Available
Discover 2.0 offers the widest range of high-temperature, high-pressure sealed reaction vessels, standard. Perform pressurized reactions in either 10, 35, or 100 mL vials. Alternatively, run non-pressurized, open vessel reactions in standard laboratory glassware up to a 125 mL round-bottom flask. If your chemistry etches glass (HF or strong inorganic bases), use a silicon carbide vessel or even disposable Teflon®liners to get the best results.
Observe Your Reaction
The 5 megapixel camera included standard with the Discover 2.0 can be used to record still images or video footage of reactions. Observation is a basic part of science, and this is the perfect tool for documentation and publication support.
Intuitive Software For Any Chemist
Fully customizable methods and cycles for any synthetic chemistry. User level access with full password protection and complete audit trail traceability. Method import reduces programming errors and allows easy access to niche chemistries.
organic synthetic chemistry
inorganic synthetic chemistry
Find out More in the Video
CEM Corporation is transforming the way chemists perform peptide synthesis once again with the introduction of the Liberty Blue microwave peptide synthesizer. With 4 minute cycle times and a 90% solvent reduction, no other peptide synthesizer on the market can even come close to the perform ... more
The Phönix Black™ Muffle Furnaces enable companies in many diverse industries to improve their process control, allowing them to make rapid adjustments to reduce "out-of-specification" product. These systems can perform many high temperature applications up to 97% faster than traditional mu ... more
The microwave digestion system MARS 6 iWave was developed to make microwave digestion and microwave sample preparation virtually effortless. Advances in ICP and ICP-MS systems demand a microwave digestion system capable of providing fast, complete digestions for lower detection limits in a ... more
CEM Corporation announced the formation of a new subsidiary headquartered in Tokyo with an additional office in Osaka, Japan. CEM Japan will be responsible for all sales, marketing, technical support and service of the Company’s entire line of laboratory instrumentation in Japan and selecte ... more
CEM announced that its fourth US patent covering microwave-assisted peptide synthesis (US7,582,728) was issued on September 1, 2009. The patent contains broad claims regarding the process of using microwave energy to accelerate two key steps in performing almost all solid phase peptide synt ... more
CEM Corporation has won a 2009 Presidential Green Chemistry Challenge Award in the Greener Reaction Conditions category for its Sprint(TM) Rapid Protein Analyzer. The company accepted the award during a ceremony at the Carnegie Institute for Science (CIS) inWashington, DC. The award, prese ... more
CEM is the leading provider of microwave solutions for the laboratory, industrial and scientific marketplace. Since creating this market 20 years ago, we have sold almost 20,000 systems. Despite this obvious success, we believe microwave chemistry is still an emerging technology and present ... more
- 1Supelco - Certified Reference Materials & Analytical Standards
- 2The Standard for Lab Charge Measurement: Mütek PCD-06 Particle Charge Detector
- 3Automate Your Environmental, Water, Detergent, Food and Beverage Analysis
- 4Be a Pioneer – the Freedom to Explore Ion Chromatography
- 5Synthesis Problems? Find Fast and Better Solutions for Organic Transformations
- 6Built for the Lab - Built for IT - Why compromise?
- 7Flexible Modular Plant Systems for the Process Water and Wastewater Treatment
- 8Honeywell catalogue for personal protective equipment
- 9Layering – a High Quality and Cost Efficient Alternative to Spray Drying
- 10From seaman to captain in HPLC and GC analytics – see how easy it is to master Empower