To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
Fast and Sensitive stability determination up to 200x faster
A complete insight to formulation properties stability size dispersibility redispersibility
Quantified Stability Turbiscan Stability Index Instant reading on the LCD Screen
Complete characterisation of concentrated formulations and dispersions
Turbiscan® has been used worldwide for over 25 years to detect at an early stage all kinds of destabilizations such as coalescence, flocculation, creaming, sedimentation... Emulsions, suspensions, or foams can be studied at full concentration range (up to 95%v/v) without dilution or sample preparation. Combining the SMLS technology with the knowledge in formulation science, Turbiscan® has become the solution of choice for a complete dispersion characterization (dispersibility, particle size, physical stability and redispersing).
Turbiscan® uses Static Multiple Light Scattering (SMLS) to detect particle migration and size variation in liquid dispersions. A measurement head moves over the cell height and works with 2 synchronous detectors - Transmission (T) and Backscattering (BS) - this offers a highly sensitive and reliable analysis of transparent to opaque samples even at high concentrations. T & BS signals are related to particle size and concentration and their variation is a sign of destabilization that is occurring.
Find out More in the Video
- 1Most Advanced HPLC Systems with Excellent Retention Time Stability and Precision
- 2New Thermo Scientific Orbitrap Exploris Mass Spectrometry Systems
- 3New SPE material for liquid AND gas chromatography
- 4The Gold Standard in GC-MS for Sensitive, Specific Quantitation of Target Compounds
- 5Confident quantitation with triple quadrupole LC-MS systems
- 6Perform like a PRO in elemental analysis and experience simplicity, robustness and speed in ICP-OES
- 7Be a Pioneer – the Freedom to Explore Ion Chromatography
- 8Automate Your Environmental, Water, Detergent, Food and Beverage Analysis
- 9Neoma™ Multicollector ICP-MS - Technology that transforms your science
- 10High-Pressure Ion Chromatography (HPIC) with Top Resolution at Its Fastest