Capacity Range of Single Pump: 0.19 - 60 l/h; 10 - 1.5 bar
The ATEX-compliant diaphragm metering pump EXtronic® (EXBb) is tested and approved in line with the harmonised EC provisions of EN 50014/50018 for the ignition type "compression-resistant enclosures" and thus offers the maximum level of protection. The short-stroke solenoid and the complete pump control are integrated in the pump housing so that, together with the explosion-proof power end, there is IP 65 protection against contact and humidity as per DIN 40050 even when the front cover is open.
The Benefits for You
- ATEX-compliant in line with EExd IIC T6 and EExd I/IIC T6
- Excellent operating and functional reliability through a microprocessor controller, which compensates for fluctuations of mains voltage and automatically switches from 50 to 60 Hz operation
- Broad range of applications due to operating voltages of 500 V, 230 V, 115 V
- Ease of integration into processes, thanks to the range of control types (internal, external contact, analogue)
- Also suitable for use with gaseous media, thanks to the self-bleeding head