Pharmaceutical blending systems by Bohle are distinguished by a long service life and low maintenance. The high efficiency of the Bohle blending systems is based on the revolutionary and patented counter-current process principle.
- Effective blending volume of 20-85 percent of the rated volume
- Very slow rotating blend speeds for gentle blending (granulates are retained)
- Reduced wear and tear and lower power consumption
- Height-adjustable up to 8000mm for fast and dust-free filling, blending and discharge
All pharmaceutical blending systems of L.B. Bohle can be used in all conceivable production scenarios in pharmaceutical production. No matter what kind of container you use, round or square, Bohle blenders can handle them with a wide variety of pick-up systems. We offer the perfect solution for your production process.
Flexibility thanks to numerous different container adaptions
- Standard load arm with clamps for MCG system
- Mandrel fixture for adapter pipe systems
- Load handling with eccentric clamps (mandrels)
- Load arm with power clamps
- Load arm with hydraulic clamps
All blending systems by L.B. Bohle allow for very homogeneous blending of the powder batch thanks to the patented blending elements installed on the inside of the container lid. (Blending of granulates and/or powder)
Depending on the process, scaling is possible from 14 to 12,000 litres. As standard, the blending containers come as interchangeable containers with a volume of up to 2400 litres.
Thanks to the patented Bohle blending systems, each blending container can be used for effective mixing between 20 and 85 percent of the total container volume for densities between 0.2 – 1.2 kg/dm³.
Blending technology by L.B. Bohle
In the field of blending technology, L.B. Bohle Maschinen + Verfahren GmbH is one of the leading companies in the global market. We would be pleased to present you our comprehensive product portfolio and respond to your production conditions.