The NanoRam is designed to identify and verify APIs, excipients, intermediates, and finished products
With the bottle adaptor, the NanoRam can perform analysis directly through transparent containers
The NanoRam can analyze samples that are solid, liquid or slurry; transparent or opaque
The tablet holder allows for counterfeit detection of finished pharmaceutical products
The NanoRam was designed for ease of use directly in the field, eliminating the need for quarantine areas during the manufacturing cycle
The NanoRam is a state-of-the-art handheld Raman instrument for nondestructive identification and verification of materials such as APIs, excipients, intermediates, & finished products. Compact and agile, the NanoRam can be used by non-technical users to rapidly identify samples in the lab, warehouse, loading dock or field, helping to eliminate quarantine areas and expedite materials through the manufacturing lifecycle. Utilizing Raman technology, non-contact analysis can be performed through transparent containers, all while maintaining the volume and integrity of the sample
The NanoRam facilitates fast and convenient transitions between sampling accessories for raw material identification through a variety of packaging. It comes standard with the point and shoot, vial holder, and bottle adaptor accessories. These accessories allow you to measure through plastic and glass containers, take in situ measurements of liquids and powders, and measure larger containers only accessible from the top. Additionally, right angle, tablet holder, and immersion shaft accessories are available to facilitate even more sampling situations.
The NanoRam comes standard with our proprietary NanoRam OS embedded software, which allows for identification and verification, library and method development, and data storage/ transfer as well as NanoRam ID PC software for data and methods management, allowing customers to export data and generate reports.
- High-Brightness Touch Screen Display
- Intuitive Software for Technical & Non-technical Users
- Wi-Fi & Ethernet Communication
- Batch Mode Option for Large Volume Operation
- Embedded Dual-color 2D Barcode Scanner
- Sampling Accessories for Almost Any Environment
Advantages of the NanoRam:
- Mixture Analysis to Determine Possible Substance Components
- As Low as 5% Contamination Detection to Ensure Accuracy When Testing and Identifying Materials
- Integration at Multiple Connected Sites
- Over 200 Installations Worldwide
- Easy Data Management and Reporting; LIMS-Compatible Export of Results
- Best Methodologies for Robust Analysis
- Fastest in Adding Methods and Libraries
- Editable Methods; Method transfer
Request information now or download our brochure.