The Shodex RI-500 series is a versatile and high sensitive RI detectors that can be used with various manufactures‘ HPLC systems.
It consists of an automatic start-up function, a double temperature control and a validation wizard.
The detector series are available as Analytic (RI-501), semi-micro (RI-504) and preparative (RI-502) line up.
- The automatic start-up function controls the complicated operations such as blank substitution and baseline stabilization automatically.
- The validation wizard enables easy component validation.
- Improved double temperature control system shortens the required warm-up time and provides stable background.
- The leak sensor automatically stops the pump in case of solvent leakage.
- External input and output terminals and LAN (RJ45) communication ports can be used to connect various HPLC systems for an advanced automation.
- Usable in UHPLC systems.