To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
Test Shodex Analytical HPLC Columns in Your Own Laboratory
Try out our HPLC columns so that you can convince yourself of their quality. Test our analytical HPLC columns ("demo columns") for 30 days in your laboratory. This allows you to assess the separation quality of our HPLC columns with your analytes throughly for free and without risks.
After the trial period expires you send the demo columns back to us with a short test report and chromatogram of performed separations.
In the brochure you will find more information about ordering of the demo columns and the terms and conditions.
PROTEIN KW Series Silica-based packed HPLC-columns for aqueous size exclusion chromatography (GFC). This column series is suitable for the analysis of proteins, enzymes and antibodies. Shodex is offering two different types of these HPLC-column series, the standard column KW-800 Series as w ... more
Asahipak ODP Series Pure polymer particle-based reversed phase HPLC columns, which can be used for several applications, like e.g. for the analysis of small polar molecules, drugs, peptides and small proteins. Features: C18-modified Extended pH stability from 2 to 13 Suitable for the simpl ... more
Showa Denko has decided to increase its capacity in China to produce high-purity aluminum foil, which is a major material for aluminum electrolytic capacitors. SDK will increase Showa Denko Aluminum (Nantong) Co., Ltd.'s capacity to produce high-purity aluminum foil from 600 tons to 800 ton ... more
SGL Carbon SE signed the sale and purchase agreement to sell its graphite electrode (GE) business to Showa Denko (Japan). The two parties have agreed on an enterprise value (cash and debt free) of 350 million euros, which, after deduction of standard debt-like items (mainly pension and rest ... more
Showa Denko K.K. (SDK) has decided to expand its production capacities for materials used in lithium-ion rechargeable batteries (LIBs), namely, artificial-graphite-based anode material (SCMG(TM)), additive in anodes and cathodes (VGCF(TM)), and aluminum laminated films for packaging.SDK wil ... more
- White papers
Shodex is the brand name of the HPLC columns manufactured by Showa Denko in Japan, an international chemical company. The European headquarters for Shodex are located in Munich (Germany) and provide fast deliveries to whole Europe, Russia, Africa and Middle East. They offer profound technic ... more
- 1Most Advanced HPLC Systems with Excellent Retention Time Stability and Precision
- 2New Thermo Scientific Orbitrap Exploris Mass Spectrometry Systems
- 3New SPE material for liquid AND gas chromatography
- 4The Gold Standard in GC-MS for Sensitive, Specific Quantitation of Target Compounds
- 5Confident quantitation with triple quadrupole LC-MS systems
- 6Perform like a PRO in elemental analysis and experience simplicity, robustness and speed in ICP-OES
- 7Be a Pioneer – the Freedom to Explore Ion Chromatography
- 8Automate Your Environmental, Water, Detergent, Food and Beverage Analysis
- 9Neoma™ Multicollector ICP-MS - Technology that transforms your science
- 10High-Pressure Ion Chromatography (HPIC) with Top Resolution at Its Fastest