VACUU·VIEW – For rough vacuum
VACUU·VIEW extended – Extended range for measuring in rough and fine vacuum
VACUU·VIEW in practical use
For the monitoring of your vacuum processes, the new vacuum gauges VACUU·VIEW® are perfect!
They are designed for harsh conditions in chemical laboratories and industry.
- Compact design with integrated sensors
- Chemically resistant, heavy duty vacuum sensors
- High repeatability and long-term accuracy under all typical conditions
- Illuminated display
- Display with menu driven handling
- Measuring range for rough vacuum: 1100-0.1 mbar
- Chemically resistant ceramic diaphragm sensor
- VACUU·VIEW provides gas-independent pressure indication with precise capacitive readout
- Measuring range: 1100-0.001 mbar
- Heavy duty combination of ceramic diaphragm sensor and ceramic jacketed Pirani sensor
- Exceptionally wide measuring range enables the use of the gauges for processes in rough and fine vacuum
If you have any questions or need a quote request information now!
We are happy to answer your questions by phone at +49 (0)9342 - 9029662