Fully assembled with 3 pump modules and control module
Entry level with a pump and a control module
Maintenance during operation
Integrated LAN module for remote control and connection to external devices
Ready 24 hours, 7 days a week
In addition to our proven chemistry diaphragm vacuum pumps VACUUBRAND has added a new VAC 24seven series, which is now available for pilot and industrial scale applications.
For applications with involving aggressive and condensable gases and vapours, it provides a clean, oil- and contamination free vacuum source. The VAC 24seven product line is a modular system. Depending on requirements, up to three pump modules can be simply and economically combined with a single control module. This module controls the speed of the high-efficiency GREEN VAC® permanent magnet motors from 0-100 % as required. This maximizes the energy savings and extends the maintenance intervals.
The chemistry diaphragm pumps can be decoupled separately for service purposes, while the application is running. For maximum uptime – 24 hours, 7 days a week – VAC 24seven.
The advantages at a glance
- Chemically resistant
- 100 % oil-free
- Modular – for economical combinations
- Energy saving
- Precise control
- No downtime
- Universal chemical resistance from VACUUBRAND diaphragm pumps
- Consistent operation from the use of fluoropolymers and perfluoroelastomers for wetted components
- Extremely long service life through globally unique stability core design
- Central control unit with integrated controller
- Pump modules for 70 mbar and 5 mbar ultimate vacuum
- Application-specific combinable – up to three pump modules
- The VARIO® regulation provides vacuum “on demand” as required and adjusts the motor speed
- Incorporating highly efficient permanent magnet motors
- More than 90 % energy saving due to speed regulation
- No need for a backup pump due to ability to service individual pumps during operation
- Service intervals of up to two years
- Maximum uptime – 24 hours, 7 days per week
Request information now or download our brochure.
We are happy to answer your questions by phone at +49 (0)9342 - 9029662