To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.chemeurope.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
Mass-Specific Purification for Every Lab
Preparative LC-MS as a compact modular system for HPLC and FLASH
HPLC and Flash and a compact system with numerous abilities. With built-in UV detector, electronic injection valve, and acquisition channel for ELS, RI, MS or any other detector
By connecting the chip-based all-in-one MicroMS mass-specific purification becomes possible for every lab The very compact single quadrupole mass detector has an integrated PC and requires no additional pump
Adjust your parameters on the fly with the Gilder Prep Software. Methods can be created directly on the device or on your own PC and transferred via USB to the PLC
The built-in 10.4 '' touchscreen gives access the current run with color-coded fraction positions and allows adjusting the current method parameters during the run
With the integration of the compact Gilson Liquid Handler GX-241 autoinjection, re-injection and fraction collection is possible on a device
Modular expandable stand-alone system
The PLC series of Gilson bundles the entire preparative chromatography equipment on a footprint of only 59 x 62 cm - without sacrificing performance or functionality.
The high and low pressure system offers maximum flexibility and allows FLASH and HPLC applications on a single powerful and flexible platform.
Compact PrepLC with Micro mass detector
By connecting the chip-based all-in-one MicroMS mass-specific purification becomes possible for every lab. The very compact single quadrupole mass detector has an integrated PC and requires no additional pump, thus is less noisy, low in power consumption and saves resources. Cleaning and maintenance are easy and inexpensive and can be done by you.
Adjust your parameters on the fly
The PLC is operated with the intuitive software Glider Prep. The built-in 10.4 '' touchscreen gives access the current run with color-coded fraction positions and allows adjusting the current method parameters during the run. The Gilder Prep Software methods can be created directly on the device or on your own PC and transferred via USB to the PLC. Numerous external detectors are already created in the software an make it very easy to connect and use external detectors such as RI, ELS or MS.
HPLC, FLASH or CPC
The purification can be done by FLASH cartridges of 2.5 g to 600 g and more or HPLC columns from 10 to 100 mm. It is also possible to use a CPC (Centrifugal Partition Chromatography and liquid-liquid extraction) - for example for extraction of natural products – and to switch between the respective columns and accordingly between their separation benefits.
For bigger quantities and numerous fractions
In addition to the integrated, three racks comprehensive fraction collector, external fraction collector can be integrated - for very large volumes or many factions. With the integration of the compact Gilson Liquid Handler GX-241 autoinjection, re-injection and fraction collection is possible on a device.
Three PLC models
Each PLC model comes with a preinstalled dual reciprocating pump with a flow rate of either up to 50, 250 or 500 ml / min and up to 300, 230 or 110 bar, respectively. which can even be retrofitted later. The PLC has two or four independent solvent inlets that allow isocratic elution as well as true binary or quaternary gradients.
All model types are optionally available as chemically inert systems.
Flow rates of up to 50 mL / min with a pressure of up to 300 bar
HPLC: 10 - 30 mm column diameter
FLASH: 2.5 - 70 g cartridges
Flow rates of up to 250 mL / min with a pressure of up to 230 bar
HPLC: 10 - 50 mm column diameter
FLASH: 10 - 600 g cartridges
Flow rates of up to 500 mL / min with a pressure of up to 110 bar
HPLC: 20 -100 mm column diameter
FLASH: 30 g + cartridges
PLC – all the features you need in a compact footprint
• Safely stowed: Up to five bottles of 2.5 liters in two stainless steel inserts
• Dual reciprocating pump technology with a 50, 250 or 500 mL / min pump head (inert system available)
• 10.4 "touchscreen with intuitive Glider-Prep Software
• UV-Vis with four wavelengths or PDA (available to 200-400 / 600/840 nm)
• HPLC column of 10 mm to 100 mm
• Built-in electronic injection valve
• Variable dynamic mixing chamber
• Built-in analog input for ELS, RI, MS or other detectors
• space for three fraction collection racks with unlimited collection cycles
• Two or four independent solvent additions for binary or quaternary gradient
If you have any questions or need a quote request information now!
We are happy to answer your questions by phone at +49 (0) 6431 / 945 46 12
- 1Supercritical CO2 Extraction Systems for Analysis and R&D
- 2The Standard for Lab Charge Measurement: Mütek PCD-05 Particle Charge Detector
- 3Chromimage®Scanner (UV/Visible)
- 4Particle Size and Particle Size Distribution in Laboratory and Process from below 0.1 to 8,750 µm
- 5Automated Laboratory Reactors for More Safety, Efficiency and Cost-effectiveness
- 6Precise particle analysis even in extreme temperature and pressure ranges
- 7Analysis of Particle Size and Particle Shape in Laboratory and Process from below 1 µm to 34,000 µm
- 8Flexible Modular Plant Systems for the Process Water and Wastewater Treatment
- 9Comprehensive Characterization of Dispersions using STEP-Technology
- 10Bettersizer S3 Plus - Particle Size and Shape Analysis from 10 nm to 3500 µm