Ensuring solid performance and sustainable value. Your daily routines made easy
Service offering: Good Weighing Practice©, support, repair, maintenance, calibration, certification and quality assurance
In today’s busy laboratory, you need a balance that combines essential everyday weighing functions with ease of use to deliver accurate, reliable results day after day.
METTLER TOLEDO’s ME-T balances are ideal for routine weighing procedures, with intuitive touchscreen operation to make your daily tasks as simple as possible. And of course there is a wide range of optional accessories to make weighing even easier, from a simple dust cover to help keep your balance clean to a dedicated kit for rapid density determination.
Color Touchscreen Display Makes Weighing Easy
- 4.5” large color TFT display
- Touchscreen operation
- Intuitive interface with user guidance
- 4 freely-defineable IDs per sample e.g. user, sample
- Passcode protection
Proven Weighing Cell Delivers Reliable Results
- FACT automatic internal adjustment
- Built-in overload protection
Multiple Connectivity Enables Rapid Integration
- Just plug in and start (printer, barcode reader, etc.)
- Built-in RS232, USB device, USB host
- Bluetooth adapter available
Easy-to-use built-in Applications
- 8 embedded applications, including statistics and formulation
- Documentation according to ISO/GLP requirements
- Supports underfloor weighing
Make the Most of Your Balance
METTLER TOLEDO balances can be customized with accessories and peripheral devices to meet the needs of virtually any application. Our carefully designed accessories make your work easier, convenient and help increase efficiency.
Accessories and Service:
- Smooth routine testing
- Fast density determination
- Easy documentation
- Protect results from static
- Wireless with Bluetooth
- Reliable sample transfer
Benefit From Our Weighing Expertise
With decades of experience in laboratory weighing, METTLER TOLEDO can offer you a wide range of online learning resources. Take advantage of our know-how and ensure you get the most out of your balance. Check out the documentation on our internet pages for a range of relevant materials.
Request information now or download our brochure.