Precision Hydrogen generators are suitable for Gas Chromatogrphy applications and are designed to provide the gas needed for detectors requiring hydrogen fuel gas, such as FID and FPD. One generator is capable of supplying multiple detectors, and there are various flow rates available to suit individual laboratory needs. Precision generators provide a continuous and consistent source of laboratory-grade gas for GC and are much safer and more convenient than pressurized cylinders, dewars, or bulk storage.
These generators utilize a Proton Exchange Membrane to create the hydrogen gas from deionized water and a desiccant filtration stage is used to dry the gas.
Precision Hydrogen gas generators come with various safety features as standard, giving you complete peace of mind in the laboratory and are a far safer, dependable and convenient alternative to cylinders.
- Suitable for flame gas at standard detection limits
- 99.9995% Purity
- Gas Flow of up to 200cc per minute
- Internal leak detection with automatic shutdown features
- Automatic loading pump as standard
- Simple maintenance, limited to replacing de-ionizer cartridge and silica gel
- Short and easy start-up and shutdown procedures
- Compact, space-saving modular design
- Creates hydrogen on demand, minimal storage of hydrogen in the system
- 12 month comprehensive on-site warranty
- Peak also offers a 3 year cell warranty with this generator as standard
- Very low lifetime maintenance